Jim Carrey Online

More responses from the staff of Jim Carrey Online

We are always interested in hearing what you think of JCO or come with suggestions for new site features.

More responses from the staff of Jim Carrey Online

Postby tlmarvin » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:15 am

Friday, January 22, 2016--12:1
1 am CST

I would like to see more responses from the staff of Jim Carrey Online, to fans when we ask questions about the Website and about Dr. Jim Carrey.

Sincerely,
Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Re: More responses from the staff of Jim Carrey Online

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:37 pm

This sounds like
text on demand

b patient, (little hoper)
they answer
in a timely manner

Perhaps someday this
Site will have a sporadic
radio call in show
(With Jim on the line)
just give it time
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby TNPihl » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:56 pm

What questions do you have to the staff on Jim Carrey Online?

If it is about promotion of movies and things like that we do not have answers. It is the distributors who make plans for that. :)

When there are news about his upcoming movies and new photos we can guarantee it will be published on JCO, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and VK within 1-2 days. 8)
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:33 am

tlmarvin wrote:Friday, January 22, 2016--12:1
1 am CST

I would like to see more responses from the staff of Jim Carrey Online, to fans when we ask questions about the Website and about Dr. Jim Carrey.

Sincerely,
Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)

Your request has been noted. :)
Do you have any questions right now?
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EBGB » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Would it be possible for JCO staff to make it clearer on FB that an association between vaccines and autism is by no means proven? Yes, I appreciate that Jim's a fervent believer in it, but I can't help feeling uncomfortable when JCO posts don't even acknowledge that his is a *very* minority position, primarily held only by people in the USA.

Other opinions - backed up by peer-reviewed science - are also available. :wink:

I can imagine that people thinking about joining the JCO community might be put off by the impression that we all agree with him on a highly contentious viewpoint, which, I can assure you, we don't. Gawd knows I have to justify my admiration for him as an actor often enough without being considered an anti-science lunatic as well ...

Thanks.
EBGB

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:09 pm

EBGB wrote:Would it be possible for JCO staff to make it clearer on FB that an association between vaccines and autism is by no means proven? Yes, I appreciate that Jim's a fervent believer in it, but I can't help feeling uncomfortable when JCO posts don't even acknowledge that his is a *very* minority position, primarily held only by people in the USA.

Other opinions - backed up by peer-reviewed science - are also available. :wink:

I can imagine that people thinking about joining the JCO community might be put off by the impression that we all agree with him on a highly contentious viewpoint, which, I can assure you, we don't. Gawd knows I have to justify my admiration for him as an actor often enough without being considered an anti-science lunatic as well ...

Thanks.

Hi! Thank you for givin your opinion.
Our job here at JCO is to let people know about Jim's opinion. We all come from diferent countries and have diferent beliefs and ways to see life.
Being a fan means that ee like the work of that artist and the person as well but that never meant we have to kiss the floor he walks on.
Or course that being a fan website dedicated to an actor, it's pretty normal that we defend his opinion in a general perpective. Is our job to let people know what goes on his life both professional and personal if he allows us to know.

And this is a certain thing, no matter what artist we are talking about.

This subject is very sensitive because even though there may not be prove that there's a connection, there's also no prove there isn't.

You mention that people may not join this comunity because of his opinion but we all have them. And fans, like the person and the work. If we only liked people soly because we have the same opinion this with all be a huge mess.

You don't have to justify anything to anyone. People nowadays tend to see things as black and white when their aren't.
You may not agree with his view but he still deserves respect for it.

Everyone deserves respect no matter what they believe in.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Return to Site / Forum Discussion