Jim Carrey Online

There's a reason

We are always interested in hearing what you think of JCO or come with suggestions for new site features.

There's a reason

Postby mav » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:43 pm

I have sent two emails to Tommy. I have not heard back. What is going on?? Why has quirky been banned. She has provided entertainment and inspiration on this forum for more than a year. Why is she being treated like Countess Olafina ?

I don't feel comfortable communicating one-on-one with the moderators of this forum. I don't want to specify the reason because I don't want to start a fight. But it's about trust. And if there's no trust there can be no meaningful communication. And that's why people start public threads.

Tommy, PLEASE communicate. Don't let us be at the mercy of the moderators. Enough of this madness.

Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:00 pm

We only bite in self defense

I told Tommy to PM you
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:09 pm

Re this matter....
well folks, .....it's been a difficult period as i'm sure you know, with a lot of inncorrect accusations made and
rules broken. The board became unbearably hostile and unnaceptable ultimatims were given. Which resulted in a very difficult situation :(

But hopefully the matter is now closed......and the other parties have found their peace in another pursuit.

I'd like to apologise to the fellow JCO members who witnessed the affair.

many thanks

Nicola
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to Site / Forum Discussion