Jim Carrey Online

Post Glluten free Dairy free recipies for Jims new Diet!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Post Glluten free Dairy free recipies for Jims new Diet!

Postby cotton » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:15 am

Catherine wrote:
cotton wrote:I need to go there! My health is failing me in many ways. I would probably never survive a diet like that tho. I am too fussy with what I eat.

Can you try it? challenge? what did you mean you are fussy and you never survive on diet like that and how is your health failing you and is it okay to talk about that here? its not that bad if you know what to eat ahead of time, plan ahead?

I have diabetes, high blood pressure,rhuematoid,lupus, anemia, auto immune disorder Etc

I could never eat or drink that stuff. Especially the green drink. :sick:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Cotton thank you telling us that, it is a sensitive very sensitive issue, and I feel for you...I wish you would at least see the video i posted at Dr Gabriels retreat Tree of Life Rejivination center, becuase i tell you why, what you have just described you have, so many people have had the very exact thing you have and went on this diet for 30 days with possitive results, they just like you have diabietes type 1 and 2, wha is your type if you dont mind me asking..and many have had arthitis, rhuematoid,lupus, anemia, auto immune disorder Etc
and after the 30 days they were cured. Is is possible that we can find a way for you to go there for help and get cured? I certaily would piched in anyway i can,,and by the way, if you go to the website just check it out, and they even take people that have no money at times and in exchange for working at the retreat, get in free!!! lplease please check it out cotton, i wont give up on you!! dont you want to be free!! and well!! and healthy? it is truly possible i sware!! just give it a chance, you matter, and you deserve to be the best you!!! and im sure, what would Jim Carrey say to you? you are a fan right? do you think he wants his fans to suffer? absolutly not!! If you love Jim Carrey, then you gotta love yourself. thats the only way and his true fans and followers are like him, and you are one of them bro!!!! checck it out and i wanna here possitive results from you! cause i believe it works and i believe in you! hey i did it and it worked for me, i am a witness!! I have had health issues, and went on this diet iwthout going to the retreat!! just juicing them greens, and changing the diet, over their they monitor your results, hey i know i will post the movie link called Raw FOR 30 DAYS have you seen it,,they took half a dozen people from america made this documentary RAW FOR 30 DAYS, and, those who stayed the length, were cured in 30 days, from Diabites...k check it out...
cotton wrote:
Catherine wrote:
cotton wrote:I need to go there! My health is failing me in many ways. I would probably never survive a diet like that tho. I am too fussy with what I eat.

Can you try it? challenge? what did you mean you are fussy and you never survive on diet like that and how is your health failing you and is it okay to talk about that here? its not that bad if you know what to eat ahead of time, plan ahead?

I have diabetes, high blood pressure,rhuematoid,lupus, anemia, auto immune disorder Etc

I could never eat or drink that stuff. Especially the green drink. :sick:
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

website for raw for 30 days! http://www.rawfor30days.com/themovie.html

and video

watch please! :(
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 am

Cotton have you watched the video today? check out the book there is a cure for Diabeites can you start to drink some juices, home made! it will make u feel great! also, these people on the video, stoped taking their insulin!!! Can you belive that? emagine :)
Catherine

Postby cotton » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:26 am

I have been watching the videos but I cannot go. I have no money and I can't just leave my family.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 am

cotton wrote:I have been watching the videos but I cannot go. I have no money and I can't just leave my family.

Do you think maybe we can
Email them see if they can do something for you and its not for longim sure if you talk to your family they would want you to go

What do u think worth a try:-) and I'm sure we who care, carrying ones here can raise that in no time for you if we plan it.are in America or over seas
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:14 am

lol......it's a lovely idea Catherine but in the interest of fairness we'd need to organise a FOX telethon to raise enough for all our members with health problems.......lol.....
You've got some great ideas though.......do you know a lot about supplements?
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Thanks fluffy :-) I do know a bit about supplementsoh good idea about telethon like Jerry Lewis :-) anyway we can start with one, like that saying one drop of water causes the whole ocean. To ripple :-) where their is a will there will be the way :-) (going through tough time myself no have to make some serious decisions)but getting back to the supplements I know a great discovery I learned by a naturopathic doctor,:-) . U can get it online too vital b 5 not 6 but 5 :-) best secret but what were you thinking about.Okay back to the telethon idea,its not really so. I believe in self healing and we shouldn't have to pay for good health it should be understood that good health achieved. And with a little help from yourtfriends like the song says you get by :-). We are what we eat and as a result what we become,we spend our whole like searching for the answers when they are right in front of us, sometimes I feel like a hypocrate because I can give great advise on health love happiness and even god but in my own personal life's relashionship I suck, but what I believe eventually I do because I empower myself to be strong and keep telling myself you can do it . We all can feel like a prisoner at times but if we believe in our own abilities and hold on to something called hope, then we can do anything we just need patients things don't happen overnight, after all ,it took a long time to get in the state you are in now, and its gonna take a bit to change that and turn it around but it requires effort on the individuals part :-) why do I say that,cause it empowers me all the more to do a self check a reflection on my own life, so when James said a week ago he was going on this diet,:-) I did a self check which in turn is making me reflect on other matters,like my own personal life :-) :-) and now I'm left with some serious decisions to make, nothing is really easy,peasy but you'or anybody has to think, of what is going to be best for self,and why is that? I tell you why, cause you have to love yourself first, love yourself enough to care about your health,it all matters :-) what do you think. Suppliments why we need to check out Gabriel cousins he talks about Suppliments in a video I will find it. Omega 3, and 6, marine phytoplankton better than krill oil or fish oil cause that's what the fish eat, blue algae,some bee product raw unpasteurised,royal jelly, raw almonds, darkgreens , . Senergy,food from the earth, we came from the earth, and we need what the earth naturally has in it, and all foods that come from a seed is aal we need for good health :-) I found thatone day proof even in the bible,and god said, in genesis what foods we should eat to haveperfect health and longevity,genisis chapter 1 verse 29 to 31, then he said, are u ready for it :-) :-) :-) :-) It was good'' not just good very good :-) :-) :-) :-) :charlie: :fletcher: :hank: :lloyd: :charlie: :kaufman: :ace: :| :idea:
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:02 pm

:D ......well i'm going to the gym 5 times a week now and i'm taking 1 multi vitamin, omega oil and vitamin D........plus i live on fruit and veg..... :D
i'm not sure what else i can do..... :lol: .....we've gotta live, life's too short to measure it in lettuce......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:47 pm

thats awesome! are you jucing too do you abstain from coffee and alchol and sex just wondering, not a bad idea for spiritual reasons and such,
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:57 pm

abstain from sex???.........God no, and i've a filthy mind...lol...........plus i've just discovered the joys of champagne, good wine and malt scotch........ :D ........i'm no saint.....a fallen angel perhaps .. :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:23 am

You are a funny dude, dont know how to take you seriously but...funny..have you expereinced menopause man menopause yet? the change..im doing the abstaining cuase i want to and i feel good, did you know by abstaining from sexual activity, you can channel into creative and wonderful things, like writing, painting, and God? oh and the food too, abstaining from meats, dairy, and unpure foods, haiving whole foods, opens up something, a new dimention inner one..and doing them together for a while, empowers you to do all these things...when i became vegan, i tapped into spirituality and seen things i didnt see before, the sexual part, for a time, or a while, can be transmutted, into creativity, like channeling that energy into possitive good things of course, good energy.. :D
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:19 am

man menopause??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: ........i'm all woman Catherine.......i'm all 'arse, boobs and hair'.......honestly :D .....i've got very long fair hair and my cup 'runneth over' :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: what makes you think i'm a bloke?.........lol
re sexual creativity...oh, the things i can do with a whip :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (jk)
i've heard that 'Subspace' can be like an almost religious experience though........lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:45 am

Sorry. Fluffy girl :-) :-) :-) forgive meee:-) :-)
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:49 am

who did you think i was???? :shock: :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy