Jim Carrey Online

Post Glluten free Dairy free recipies for Jims new Diet!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Post Glluten free Dairy free recipies for Jims new Diet!

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Me thinks you were a guy cause you picture is a guy....ahhahahhaha,,i dont know, im new here, i thought everyone with a pic of JC, is a guy? whats my pic? but my name is Catherine so it gives it away im clearly a gal, or am I :fletcher: :ace: :charlie: :hank: .....what about other vitamins sister? you all woman, so you need iron, vit b 5 what kind of omegas are you taking rrrr...not that fish oil i hope cuase that stuff not the best i say BEST for you, memember that fish, and fish oils have levels of mercury in it, right? so you get the benefits of omegas but with a added chemical spill blend, now how does that work, i take absolutly nothing and im healthy as ......something...do you juice ? at all, hows the raw side of your diet? do you have enough raw foods, and raw greens, did you see that article, http://www.rawmazing.com has, wonderful why eat raw,,,did you read that, i have to read that like a milion times for it to sink it, i swear, cause if i dont, i'll be eating cheese, and french fries, stuff i shouldnt be eating,,,,eating raw, = long life, btw, did you read, Genesis 1:29-31, one day i read that and completly blew me away!! talk about a reveltaion, that is the secret if you read that ,tellme what it means to you..im curious..love to talk aobut this stuff, it enlightens me and makes me feel, strong....peace and love to you....
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Great idea Jim had last week. I personallyam greatfulbecause it made me aware again of my own health that I needed to get back on track. So is my inspiration. Just wanted to share the feeling cause I do feel great.Anyone try this? Or the jucing.? I replaced my am coffee with freshly jucied fruit and veggie blend.Opens up somehow a spiritual side of self, its interesting,happy Monday to all, thanks for being here for incouragment and support Jim path and carier,we care about him :D great site here, thank you :D :D love and peas :-). :-) :-). :-)
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

i've done juicing b4 but the juices can be very calorific and devoid of the fibre...... i may try it again in the Summer but it's difficult in the colder months...... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Hey yo fluffy girl, guess what i seen on the iV last night,,,David Wolfe infomercial, do you know he is the leading raw food expert in the world, raw foodie guy, and he has a new gaget, thinggie, its not a juicer its not a blender, its a nutriblender, 600 horse power, this thing is so powerfull, it great, me gonna gets me one, soon!! talk about fiber, it takes all the fruits and veggie, and nuts in it, and you get this total broken down vitamin packed, fiberous, orgazmic organic joooooosssss!!! cant wiat to get it...check it out...
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 pm

fluffy wrote:i'm gluten free, alcohol free and red meat free at the moment.....plus i'm on minimal to no carbs and i'm in the gym daily.......but i can't give up chocolate! :wink: just a wee daily bar keeps me happy and motivated.......lol....it's like a drug :lol: :wink:

How's it going fluffy :D want me to mailu some chocolates there raw what's the shipping to your neck of the woods :-) how u feeling these days , Jim weeted yesterday he's feeling mighty fine on his diet.... how bout you? Are you still gluten free alcohol n red meat free? Have u ever tried raw dark chocolate,i can mail u some to try, if u love chocolate you will love this its to die for I swear :-) :-) :-) :-) peace and have a good week :-) :-) :-) :-)
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:45 pm

cotton wrote:
Catherine wrote:
cotton wrote:I need to go there! My health is failing me in many ways. I would probably never survive a diet like that tho. I am too fussy with what I eat.

Can you try it? challenge? what did you mean you are fussy and you never survive on diet like that and how is your health failing you and is it okay to talk about that here? its not that bad if you know what to eat ahead of time, plan ahead?

I have diabetes, high blood pressure,rhuematoid,lupus, anemia, auto immune disorder Etc

I could never eat or drink that stuff. Especially the green drink. :sick:

Cotton where for art thou cotton?Hey I was thinking of you!!! What's up?
Have u tried a green smoothieyet. ? O

Well I found one that actually taste pretty darn good, ( a feel like June carter all of a sudden typing with a accent southern style, Texas's, youwee yahoo )

So anywho whatcha do is this

1 banana and I mean the fruit
A hand full of strawberries (use your own hands recommended)

Some spinach for some popey strength
Honey from the bees (this good for libedo... just kidding, re: the birds n the best...)
And some ice cubes and almond milk
I add some chocolate powder the all cocao one no sugar one
Blend then ur done. Sounds yum may n taste good too,,,then
Every morning I have 2 apples half a cucumber and 2 or 3 carrots n I juice em, can u try it, yet?

I hope ya are cause I don't wanna be doin this all by me self now your gonna make me feel bad :roll:
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 am

How's it going fluffy want me to mailu some chocolates there raw what's the shipping to your neck of the woods

awe, you're a sweetheart....... :D i don't think i've ever seen the raw stuff here :shock:
We can get 70% cocoa solids but not the pure stuff.........is it tasty? :D .....or is it a bit like eating a bitter drawing crayon? :shock: :D lol :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:50 am

fluffy, gimmy your address pm me and i will send yo the best raw chocolate yur taste buds eer did taste!! I just got in from Kaslo, :D let me know, here are the ingredicnece

raw macca mama
raw cocao butter
raw cacao poweder
raw cacao paste
low glocimic coconut sugar
coconut oil
maca
lucuma
cocoa nibs
carob
Himilayan salt
vanila and love

Dark Divinity

and New moon Salt Chocolate and i have heart chocolate toocalled
Afrodites Dream with rose brandy, I can send you a bar of each okee dokee!!?? :) :) :)
love spreadin the LOVE the more you give the more you feel good, and i feel good
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm

check your PM's Catherine :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:35 am

OH FLUFFY!! i did , im gonna send it monday 2U, ,...before i eat it all!!
I been selling alot of it, raw stuff is so good, and dont taste like chalk at all,,,,JC said on a tweet last year...lol so funny, that chcoalte is good for women when they pms cuase they loose therumba....on a tweet, after me tweeting him about a thousand times about how good raw chocoate is for you, he responds nearly peed my pants, , i mean now,,,i gotta pee, so iwanted to tell ya i sent it, and I told my customers that today, Jim Carrey said its good for women pmsing, and i said, not that he knows what its like, i sold lots of raw chocoalte today...and i have yours here im gonna sent Monday, i sware,,got your add...hope ur having a great day, and how u doing, are you following JC's Diet? i am, and im feelling good!! i introduced Royal Jelly, RJ, to my diet..its so amazing i tellya,feel eurphoric, great vit B's and high protien...ROYALL JELLY, can you get that in your country OH OH I KNOW i send you some!!! you gonna love it!!! read up on it..k gotta go pee...i mean to the ladies room!! ha hahah :D http://www.bee-pollen-buzz.com/health-b ... jelly.html

have a great weekend, lots of good energy vibes love and peace
Catherine....
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 pm

that's awesome Catherine, thankyou so much...... :D :D :D
Sir Cliff Richard swears by Royal jelly y'know...... :wink: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:14 pm

fluffy wrote:that's awesome Catherine, thankyou so much...... :D :D :D

Really? who is that? Sir Clifford RIchard? :D oh im sending you some, can you get it there? I get 30 of them in the box, i think we should tweet James about that, dont you think? i did a few times, ...i think hes gonna get sick of me tweeting him so much about healhty this healhty that,,,im very insistant, and hes on the health kick so i kick in and start my preachy thing, eat raw chocoatle diary free, have some royal jelly, , bla bla bla,,,he must think shes a nut, im begining to think that too, but i cant help it, i love to share great and wonderful things when i discover them specially with people i care about, and love. ya know! thats why im here too..Royal jellly how much can you get it for, i can get 30 well i pay 25 bucks canadian, for 30 of them, small viles, its amazing ay, acutually i have to have one now, and then tweet James about it, hey im gonna say, JC, have you had a RJ today? Royal Jelly shots good to go,,,btw, i think i can get it cheeper...im a cheepo sometimes..but i love to give...i think i can get it for 14 bucks....gonna see..have your package girl....do you know if Jim is moody in the morning? I had this morning, a glass of 2 apples, 1.2 and cucumber and 2 celery sticks, juiced and then came to work, and had 1 of the raw bars, im gonna send you, and also, if anyone else wants to try lplease let me know, would love to share the love and send you some..no problem and...gonna have a shot of royal jelly, oh OH OH GUESS WHAT????? IM gonna do my own spiritual show, t hought of that last night, gonna do 6 20 min spiritual show, not religous, hate religon, its half truth, and its gona be great!! i feel it in my bones....seriously, had this idea for a few years now, cuase i got some real interesting revelations to share that will blow people away you know those phony ministers of tv, oh man i just wanna, put them in their place, they liars, and fooling people and im gonna tell it like it is, they dont have nothing! no truth no nothing!!, they just taking theri money, and im gonna do my shows, load it up on you tube to some nice music i wrote, and get the truth out there, for free!! the truth shouldnt cost a thing, its our...inherint human right, to know the truth, we dont have to pay for it, thats how you know that its bullshit, to put it plain,,but i will be much more elequant,.,,i can be all things to all people ...ha ha ha ..no wait, mooowhahahahahahahhahaa...jsut kidding,,,im serious..cant help certain things,, its in my blood,,,i try to hide or disguses but a true calling you cant run away from it cuase it just catches up to ya somehow, sometime,...and bla bla yadda yadda, boo boo,,,silly me. sorry... :D ...oh guess what i noticed, see if you notice too, when James, does an interview, or when he is around people do you notice that he gets nervous? and then he starts being funny andmaking them jokes? i did... :D just something i noticed...ciao..bella, thats by beautiful in Italian,..
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:26 pm

fluffy wrote:that's awesome Catherine, thankyou so much...... :D :D :D

8) I tweeted him about what you said, :D :wink: :shock: , hope he tries it ..sgood for you, got lots of vit b's and protien, i have printed out a sheet give to my customers and when they come in i give them free shots...this guy came in real esatate agent yesterday, and he just had a hernia operation lol..and he was no doubt in pain and inflamation so i have him a shot of RJ, and then he took 2 home, he was gonna give it to his wife...ha haha ha ,,the royal jelly that is...oh man...my neck is killing me, okay girl, wants some RJ in that pacakge, bought another case yesterday...peace out
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm

OMG i found out who he is! thanks for sharring FLuffy!!

thats amazing, you know what,?? I think Jim should do a bio movie on this person, that he would do a fantastic job, i think he can relate to the music and the person,!!! OH I CAN SEE IT NOW!!!! wow!!! never knew about him till just this momment!!! look at that!!!! he even can look like him too,, perfect!!! wow!!! :D
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

fluffy girl you started something....look i found lots of neat information bout Richards, his life, bio, wow i think if James did a movie on his life, it would be just as good or even better than, Man on the Moon!!!! look, Richards had a interesting life i think that James can connect with, i bin reading up on this, a bit, and seen a few videos, james could easy morph into Richards, moves singing life, easy easy!!! i just know it!!! he would do an award winning perfomance, so intestin this Richards life, he was in love with Olivia Newton John and I jst seen this video ,,,so full of passion, and emotion, made me cry...,, and untold story that should be told, by the right person with the best kind of energy for it James!! Eugine Carrey!!! I belive that now!! ..thanks for sharring... :)
Catherine

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy