Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim Carrey

Postby tlmarvin » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Wednesday, August 13, 2014--6:21 am CST
I'm still in shock on the death of Robin Williams. I wonder how Jim reacted to the news. Now it seems that people are looking after Jim Carrey, because he too suffers from severed depression. I've read all kinds of Tweets about him. Look like people are concerned about Jim .
I really love it.

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas) :)
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Re: Jim Carrey

Postby JimCarreyschick » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:15 am

I really hope Jim's alright, me to I wonder how he reacted to Robin Williams death too.

Jen
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 am

I worry too and I think is a bit weird he hasn't said anything on twitter.
But...
I would like to believe there will be something we could do in case something happen.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:44 pm

I'd imagine Jim is just keeping a dignified silence, Robin's family are what's important and too much public empathy can actually be negative and insincere. If he knew him personally he's probably reached out to them privately. As for Jim's battles with depression, it's worth noting that Robin wasn't just struggling with depression, he was fighting a losing battle with alcoholism and substance abuse, he had also isolated himself from people and had money problems and was in the early stages of Parkinsons disease. :( Jim has a close network of very smart people around him, i should imagine they would stage an intervention if they felt Jim needed it.
The sad thing is when these big stars are surrounded by 'yes men' who are afraid to intervene........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy