Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's name used in other movies ?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim Carrey's name used in other movies ?

Postby JimCrazy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 am

Hey Fellas,

I would like to know about the movies or TV shows where Jim's name was mentioned.
@grinchy steve stated that Jim was mentioned thrice in The Simpsons.So I would like to now if any other media has also mentioned. Something like Jim has mentioned about Leo DiCaprio in Bruce Almighty.

And forgive me for my "bad" English. ;)
AAlright! TAKE CARE NOW, BYE BYE THEN!
JimCrazy
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Re: Jim Carrey's name used in other movies ?

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 am

I remember Jim's name being mentioned in both The Simpsons and King of the Hill. In the Simpson when the fourtune teller shows Lisa her future. In one part of the episode it shows a scene in which Lisa's boyfriend Hue says "I never so understood the magic of Jim Carrey" Lisa says "he can make you laugh with no more then a flailing of his limbs". In the second Simposn interview with the simpsons go to a premiere they see The Cable Guy script and Homer says "stupid script nearly wrecked Jim Carrey's career". In Kng of the Hill in season one there's an episode where Bobby gets a job and in one part of the episode where Hank asks Bobby something like do you know the value of a doller to Bobby and Bobby replys no but Jim Carrey make 20 million a movie. Those are the only 2 shows that i can think of at the moment.

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby JimCrazy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:11 am

Hi, wow ! thank you for the trivia ..
AAlright! TAKE CARE NOW, BYE BYE THEN!
JimCrazy
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Your very welcome I hope one day that he'll be a guest star on The Simpsons and I was hoping when King of The Hill used to be on TV that he'd be a guest star on that show too that would've been cool if he did be a guest host on king of the hill before the show ended.

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Return to The Speakeasy