Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby Serap E. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 am

AdaL wrote:
I feel really bad for Jim that he (or whoever owned the photos) had to release them publicly. He's such a private guy and these photos are happy memories of her he'd want to preserve and treasure instead of being forced to broadcast them because if this evil f***ing attack on him..
:(

I remember Jim said in an interview that he was dating unfamous women because "when you date someone famous, you become a sellable commodity." Now look at that. This is the last thing that Jim would wish.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:12 pm

There's lots of evidence supporting Jim's accusation that her marriage was fake and everything was rigged. Unless the witnesses are happy to perj themselves in court i can't see how the husband has a case.(however, the organisation have been known to do this, see Operation Snow-White)
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: :(

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Either we sue or they will have to buy us Zanax supply for life.

I'm mre concencer about Jim. This must hurt him.
He's strong but if it's affecting us, imagine him.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:40 pm

AdaL wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:
sianlee wrote:Love Einstiens quote! That's definatly true...

I guess youreall right, I believe talking about it helpsmpeople see sense... the media is talking about it and people follow them! Jim needs to know that he has got so many people behind him. <3 I wish he knew

He knows Sianlee. He knows. :D

I really really hope he does..

No need to hope. ^^
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Serap E. wrote:Have you seen the photos of Jim and Cathriona from 2013 Valentines Day on TMZ? Jim's lawyer is not giving up! :ace:

I have. The lawer will only give up if Jim wants you and he clearly doesn't.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Serap E. wrote:
AdaL wrote:
I feel really bad for Jim that he (or whoever owned the photos) had to release them publicly. He's such a private guy and these photos are happy memories of her he'd want to preserve and treasure instead of being forced to broadcast them because if this evil f***ing attack on him..
:(

I remember Jim said in an interview that he was dating unfamous women because "when you date someone famous, you become a sellable commodity." Now look at that. This is the last thing that Jim would wish.

That's my only concerne and even though I feel like most of the people are on his side I just wish he stays strong and realize how much love we have.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Serap E. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:20 pm

New messages revealed and i don't understand what this shi*ty faced mark is trying to do! Somebody has to stop him! Man, these messages prove nothing. They only prove how low people can get for money.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Serap E. wrote:New messages revealed and i don't understand what this shi*ty faced mark is trying to do! Somebody has to stop him! Man, these messages prove nothing. They only prove how low people can get for money.

Oh, this is is just..... no words.
This prick is fucking insane. He's releasing private text messages every single day in the hope of Jim caving into paying him to stop. What.the.fucking.hell
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 pm

AdaL wrote:
This prick is fucking insane. He's releasing private text messages every single day in the hope of Jim caving into paying him to stop. What.the.fucking.hell

And those messages are so normal. But too private. Jim has a family. Cat has a family. I'm only shocked and trying to see what that ugly face is trying to do. Isn't that a crime?
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Serap E. wrote:
AdaL wrote:

And those messages are so normal. But too private. Jim has a family. Cat has a family. I'm only shocked and trying to see what that ugly face is trying to do. Isn't that a crime?

Very normal. He's just trying to blackmail him by drip feeding this personal stuff into the press.

And anyone notice that he was saved as 'Jim Carrey' on her phone in the more recent screenshots but now it's 'Jim'?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:18 pm

AdaL wrote:
And anyone notice that he was saved as 'Jim Carrey' on her phone in the more recent screenshots but now it's 'Jim'?

This proves that she was reporting the messages to someone else. First it was "Jim", after the fight she made it "Jim Carrey". You were right. I thought he took the phone after her death but no, it was her.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:27 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
I'm mre concencer about Jim. This must hurt him.
He's strong but if it's affecting us, imagine him.

That's what I'm worried about :(
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:25 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
That's my only concerne and even though I feel like most of the people are on his side I just wish he stays strong and realize how much love we have.

I think he's staying away from social media (and some people's ugly comments) but this really needs to stop as soon as possible.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Serap E. wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:

I think he's staying away from social media (and some people's ugly comments) but this really needs to stop as soon as possible.

I wish there was a way I could communicate what I want to say to him. Just want him to know he's loved and supported through this.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Serap E. wrote:
AdaL wrote:

This proves that she was reporting the messages to someone else. First it was "Jim", after the fight she made it "Jim Carrey". You were right. I thought he took the phone after her death but no, it was her.

It's also an older operating system on the later texts too. Very sus.
And they're claiming to have all the texts, emails and photos from the relationship over the four years. What the actual fuck?
AdaL
The Majestic

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy