Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: :(

Postby sianlee » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:51 pm

That's quite a lengthy reply!

I'm not actually too familiar with the different types of STDs (ie what they do and what not... I know I can look that up anyway) but by the sounds of it, having these stds aren't worth dying over then? If one is cured with antibiotics, and the other isn't really one.... then why is it still going on. I'm suprised Kim's lawyers haven't dismissed it already. When's the actual court hearing and all to determine what the judge says? Or is this gonna go on for months? I feel sorry for Jim and his latest tweet, seems like it's an upset clown I.e him
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:43 pm

fluffy wrote: I don't know how they can sleep at night. :evil:

Their pure unadulterated shameless evil is what keeps them sleeping at night.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Her mother must be in some considerable torment, she must regret her actions sorely. I hope she can reconcile her guilt and accept that revenge won't help her sleep at night....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby tlmarvin » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 am

Tuesday, October 25, 2016--6:51 pm CST

I don't know.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)

P.S. I'm sorry I wrote in Bold
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:17 pm

fluffy wrote:Her mother must be in some considerable torment, she must regret her actions sorely. I hope she can reconcile her guilt and accept that revenge won't help her sleep at night....

I think that's giving her too much credit tbh..

Oh and this ...

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/j ... e-removal/

What a fucking loon. Looks like the Scientologist is getting frightened. No, fucker, it's you that's going to be paying *his* legal bills WHEN you lose. I'd be VERY surprised if this doesn't get thrown out immediately and even if it doesn't... These evil parasites aren't getting the bus fare home.
Mark Burton, your financial ruin could not happen to a nicer guy. Karma is sweet.
And your conviction for an illegal marriage would be the icing on an exquisitely delicious cake.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:49 pm

AdaL wrote:
Oh and this ...

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/J ... e-removal/

What a fucking loon. Looks like the Scientologist is getting frightened. No, fucker, it's you that's going to be paying *his* legal bills WHEN you lose. I'd be VERY surprised if this doesn't get thrown out immediately and even if it doesn't... These evil parasites aren't getting the bus fare home.
Mark Burton, your financial ruin could not happen to a nicer guy. Karma is sweet.
And your conviction for an illegal marriage would be the icing on an exquisitely delicious cake.

HAHAHAHA Looks like someone is losing his sleep :hank:
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:12 pm

it's far deeper than we think. The mother is going after the wrong person/people if she wants genuine justice. She should be looking at why Cat couldn't access any psychiatric help when she was so seriously ill and why Cat felt suicide was an acceptable option. I think poor Cat had a Borderline Personality Disorder which made her fragile and less resilient than the majority and she really should have been receiving psychiatric care. People need to ask why she wasn't getting the help she so desperately needed. Who or what was stopping her........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:24 pm

I think the mother is deeply unpleasant and apparently nuts. Green card and the lawyer would've targeted the whole family to try and get them on board but they knew they were onto a winner with her.

She's just awful. The emails she sent Jim just after the funeral were....... :shock:

And she absolutely just wants money. If she didn't, she wouldn't be suing for money. It's all she's wanted from the beginning.
"Oh hi there, rich boyfriend of my dead daughter - buy me a house." Not the actions of a rational or sane person.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:41 pm

wow, have you see the e-mails she sent Jim after the funeral?.......The more i read the more i'm positive Cat had a Borderline Personality Disorder......she needed psychiatric help and i don't mean the kind where you hold a couple of tin cans!!!!! :evil: ........she needed a real Dr. or therapist, someone to listen and prescribe medication if needed....but something stopped her...... :roll:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby e.k2011 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:12 pm

This part is from the national enquirer's article about Cathriona's video in August 2016:

"Cathriona told
how she attempted suicide a
little more than a year before
she actually killed herself.
“Two weeks ago, I was
f---ing suicidal and I took two
bottles of painkillers and it
didn’t work,” she said.
“I passed out and for like two
days I would throw up and
then wake up and
come around and throw up
again and pass out... If I
had died no one would have
probably found me for two
weeks.”"

Where were her "friends" during that time? :(
Didn't her "best friend" said in that interview that she forgot to let her know about a trip on September 23rd 2015, and went without her. Their mutual friend was there too!..
Last edited by e.k2011 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby AdaL » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 pm

e.k2011 wrote:This part is from the national enquirer's article about Cathriona's video in August:

Cathriona told
how she attempted suicide a
little more than a year before
she actually killed herself.
“Two weeks ago, I was
f---ing suicidal and I took two
bottles of painkillers and it
didn’t work,” she said.
“I passed out and for like two
days I would throw up and
then wake up and
come around and throw up
again and pass out... If I
had died no one would have
probably found me for two
weeks.”

Where were her "friends" during that time? :(
Didn't her "best friend" said in that interview that she forgot to let her know about a trip on September 23rd 2015, and went without her. Their mutual friend was there too!..

Ah, yes..good old Jenny Burpee - the former ethics officer in the sea org. And if you think that sounds weird..you have NO idea.

The only people who have shown grace, dignity and respect to Cat's memory have been Jim and her family (not including her mother, of course).

Are they claiming that the video was made in August 2015?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby e.k2011 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:19 pm

AdaL wrote:Are they claiming that the video was made in August 2015?

There is no mention of that in the article.
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Cat should have been under psychiatric care for her own well being. I'm not talking straight jackets or frontal lobotomies though, but a spell on an antidepressant and a good talking therapy( auditing does NOT count) might have saved her if she had been allowed to go..... :( ... :roll:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:24 am

Here's a summary of what Paulette Cooper was put though by The Cult of Scientology, for anyone who hasn't read 'The Unbreakable Miss Lovely' ...

http://www.holysmoke.org/pc/pcooper.html
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:22 am

Yeah, the book is a real eye opener...makes you wonder why 'they' are still allowed to carry on...
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy