Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: :(

Postby AdaL » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:33 pm

fluffy wrote:I can't seem to post it but go to Tony Ortegas site for his overview. ....there are cautionary tales in there......

Yep
http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/27/is-sci ... -the-fold/
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 am

Thanks Ada......which beggars the question, was Cat told to reel Jim back in again when they got back together?..... :roll:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 am

I believe so.

There were several attempts to get him on board over the years: Tom Cruise got suddenly pally with him 2005-6 and was sniffing around him regularly -
http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/ ... y-house02/

And obviously all of Tony Ortega's info on past efforts:

http://tonyortega.org/2015/10/06/scient ... rmer-exec/

And this is just glorious..
http://mirkillo.tumblr.com/post/4180938 ... nd-crispin
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:16 am

Ahhh, so it's not just our suspicious minds then.....the experts are saying the same things.......how horrible for Jim though, to think his girlfriend might have had other motives for being with him.....that's awful. .... :( ......as i said earlier i don't think Cat was as sweet as we were told.......she had her own agendas but when the chips were down the poor girl was way out of her depth. That's when her faith should have helped but it looks as though it failed her.....i hope Leah's series opens some genuine debate and criticism.....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:01 pm

fluffy wrote:Ahhh, so it's not just our suspicious minds then.....the experts are saying the same things.......how horrible for Jim though, to think his girlfriend might have had other motives for being with him.....that's awful. .... :( ......as i said earlier i don't think Cat was as sweet as we were told.......she had her own agendas but when the chips were down the poor girl was way out of her depth. That's when her faith should have helped but it looks as though it failed her.....i hope Leah's series opens some genuine debate and criticism.....

No, definitely a very plausible theory considering they have been overtly trying to capture him for years and back in early 2000, there was definitely someone close to him reporting to them. Makes sense that they would do that again. :(

It's awful indeed. I'm furious that they've been preying on him for all these years because of his money and his celebrity status. They were purely out to exploit and use him, as is their way, and thank GOD he was strong enough to resist because I dread to think what the effect would've been on him had he succumbed to their seduction.
They would've bled him dry in every sense of the word.
For Shelley Miscavige herself (wife of their praised leader, for those who don't know) to be making it her business to snare him, that is a BIG deal and unprecedented. AND the fact that she was looking to bend the rules around one of their cardinal sins (being on meds) to get him. Scary. :(

I think it's really sad for him to have to feel suspicious about a woman's motives for being with him but I guess he's almost become used to it now.
The amount of money he was giving her alone would no doubt make him feel used to some extent; I know it would if I were him.
I hope he realises that an entirely mutual relationship based on nothing but the exchange of love, respect and affection (as cheesy as that sounds) is perfectly possible and reasonable to expect, regardless of either party's financial status or situation.
I hope he finds it.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 pm

me too.......but it's going to be very difficult in that gilded cage in Hollyweird. Almost everyone has an agenda.....it must be almost impossible to know who is genuine and who's looking to get something from you if you're a success over there....No wonder Jim keeps a very close circle of friends and as for finding a woman, ....he's going to need to find a beautiful, self financing successful millionaire, with no movie star aspirations who's his intellectual equal but who can also put up with his mood swings........oh and he likes em youthful (25-39) and skinny.........know anyone?........ :lol: ........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Serap E. » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:22 pm

fluffy wrote:me too.......but it's going to be very difficult in that gilded cage in Hollyweird. Almost everyone has an agenda.....it must be almost impossible to know who is genuine and who's looking to get something from you if you're a success over there....No wonder Jim keeps a very close circle of friends and as for finding a woman, ....he's going to need to find a beautiful, self financing successful millionaire, with no movie star aspirations who's his intellectual equal but who can also put up with his mood swings........oh and he likes em youthful (25-39) and skinny.........know anyone?........ :lol: ........

Except being a beautiful millionaire, you're describing me!! Should i try my luck? :lloyd: I don't know, Hollywood is full of those ladies and i still believe that there's someone who can share his love with.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby cotton » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:31 pm

I could put up with mood swings maybe but I don't fit any of those other descriptions thats for sure.lol. But what about the diseases? How do you have a relationship with a man who has herpies? Is hep curable?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:36 pm

fluffy wrote:me too.......but it's going to be very difficult in that gilded cage in Hollyweird. Almost everyone has an agenda.....it must be almost impossible to know who is genuine and who's looking to get something from you if you're a success over there....No wonder Jim keeps a very close circle of friends and as for finding a woman, ....he's going to need to find a beautiful, self financing successful millionaire, with no movie star aspirations who's his intellectual equal but who can also put up with his mood swings........oh and he likes em youthful (25-39) and skinny.........know anyone?........ :lol: ........

Well, I'm a moody, skinny and skint woman in my early thirties - worth a shot? :P

But, yeah, in all seriousness, I would think it's almost impossible to meet someone while being sure that you can trust them. I mean.. we all have that problem but being hugely rich and famous and meeting someone for the first time - you've got to have a razor radar to know who's interested in you as opposed to your profile/wallet.
I'm naturally distrustful and sceptical so it would be an impossible task for me. But he seems a switched on guy with years of experience in his current status - maybe his radar has become honed? Let's hope so. I want him to have someone to share his life with. Nothing wrong with being single but I get the feeling that he would love that stability after so many years.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:40 pm

cotton wrote:I could put up with mood swings maybe but I don't fit any of those other descriptions thats for sure.lol. But what about the diseases? How do you have a relationship with a man who has herpies? Is hep curable?

'Diseases'? :|
Well, for a start, you don't know that he has got herpes. Hepatitis A (which you also don't know that he's had) is a food poisoning virus that leaves your system after a few weeks, so that's a total non-issue. You develop a lifelong immunity to it, so it will always show up in blood tests similar to chickenpox.
So awful that we're even having to have this discussion thanks to the monstrous evil, public abuse of privacy and character assassination that he's had to endure.
A prime example of the pitfalls of having money.

And for the sake of argument, you have a relationship with a man with herpes in the same way you have a relationship with a man who hasn't got herpes.
It's not leprosy. Most of the time you aren't even aware you have it.
Last edited by AdaL on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Geez, it's a wonder that anyone would want to be famous......... :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:47 am

If he didn't have those things he would have proved it by now
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:17 am

cotton wrote:If he didn't have those things he would have proved it by now

He's under no obligation to 'prove' anything about his private life to anyone, least of all a couple of evil, twisted grave-robbing extortionists like them.
It's very clear that they are throwing personal communications into the media in an attempt to trash him so he'll pay up. It's an old Scientology trick. Very old. You really believe these scumbags have accessed his medical records in the absence of a subpoena or trial? How about the fact they were claiming he had gonorrhoea initially which they have now forgotten about?

Even if he *did* have herpes, that would prove absolutely nothing at all. The woman was mentally ill and involved with a dangerous and toxic cult. Trying to publicly make him the scapegoat for her choice 3 years later to commit suicide, all in the pursuit of a cash-grab is demonic.

Surely this much is obvious?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:18 am

No I don't believe that they have his medical record. At least not a real one anyway. I have seen a pic of the one they are supposed to have but it's never readable. Probably so we can't see how phoney it is. I already know about Scientology and its stupid crap. :evil:

Burton wants us to know the truth about Jim but whether this stuff is true or not I would
Rather have not known about them. I know Jim is not perfect and he is cranky sometimes but that's normal. That dumb ass and the mom have no right to try to ruin it for me. :evil:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 am

I would imagine that half of all students have had 'run ins' with Chlamydia.....it's curable.....the Hep A is basically food poisoning which is again curable.....the genital herpes is more of an inconvenience for folk unless you're a pregnant woman...( they need extra monitoring)....these are all fairly insignificant in the scheme of things.....he's not Charlie Sheen......even if Jim were to say he has those STD's it's no big deal but it could actually do more good if he turned it around and used it to advise folk to get checked.....either way he's not Charlie Sheen and she should have used her noddle and practised safe sex....unless she was hoping to get pregnant of course..
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy