Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: :(

Postby AdaL » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:47 am

cotton wrote:No I don't believe that they have his medical record. At least not a real one anyway. I have seen a pic of the one they are supposed to have but it's never readable. Probably so we can't see how phoney it is. I already know about Scientology and its stupid crap. :evil:

Well, there you go then.
It remains a simple fact that without a court case, there would be no way they could gain access to his medical test results without huge legal implications.
And if they had it and intended it for a suit, they would then pass it along to the press? No. This is part of their media attack on him. Plain and simple.
The fact remains that this is all about attempting to shake him into paying them off. Hence the coordinated feeding of slurs into the press.
Three options in regard to this test:
1. Totally fabricated
2. The person in question is not even Jim, considering the name is conveniently different.
3. The test is real and they have illegally procured it and leaked it into the tabloids. A person's private medical records.

All three of these scenarios are horrifying. They haven't even got the gumption to keep their story straight - the gonorrhea being mysteriously replaced with Chlamydia for example..
The reality is someone is being viciously and publicly attacked for monetary gain and a revenge style that has Scientology written ALL over it. Everyone can see this, so I have a feeling that, once again, the hive mind's lack of basic intelligence has let them down; the sympathy is with Jim for having to endure what is so patently a shakedown and exploitation of a dead woman.
Scientology is more than just 'stupid crap', it is dangerous, vicious and downright twisted.

I've posted this definition several times now, but it bears repeating as ever:
The Scientologist practice of 'fair gaming':

"One of their common tactics is actually also tying people up in courts and milking away all their money. If someone is labeled "Fair Game", everyone is empowered to harass and generally try to ruin their lives by any means possible. They have DROVES of lawyers whos jobs are to bring up legal case after legal case against Scientologist-enemies (known as Suppressed Persons) just to wear them down.
"Scientology's founder, L. Ron Hubbard, said all opposition came from what he called "Suppressive Persons" (SPs)— which scientologists claim are "anti-social people who want to destroy anything that benefits humanity."[3] In written policies dating from the mid-1950s, Hubbard told his followers to take a hard line against perceived opponents. In 1955 he wrote, "The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly".[7]"

cotton wrote:Burton wants us to know the truth about Jim but whether this stuff is true or not I would
Rather have not known about them. I know Jim is not perfect and he is cranky sometimes but that's normal. That dumb ass and the mom have no right to try to ruin it for me. :evil:

Let's get one thing clear: Burton is not interested in the truth. Quite the contrary actually.
He's interested in attempting to attack a man publicly that has been quite clearly something of an enemy to the cult of Scientology for many years.
He's also interested in money. He had an illegal marriage which was quickly swept under the carpet when it was immediately exposed as such, hence dragging the mother in and his stepfather is also a criminal. These are deeply disgusting people.
The only truth here is the existence of a truly evil collection of individuals who are using the suicide of a woman brainwashed by their cult to lead a tabloid campaign to try and shame someone she loved into paying them millions of dollars. THAT is what you should focused on and horrified by.

I don't understand what it is that would be 'ruined' for you?
Let's say, for the sake of argument that he does have herpes.. well... so what? He's an adult who has been single for many years and he enjoys sex. Damn right. Sex is awesome.
And every single one of us who has been sexually active have been at risk from STDs..some of us are luckier than others.
This would not make him culpable for anything as there would be no proof of her being diagnosed with it, or if she was, where it came from, when it was contracted etc..
And furthermore it most certainly would NOT make him accountable for her decision to end her life. She was clearly struggling with mental illness, threatened and attempted suicide several times previously and stuck within a cult that would have actively prevented her from seeking professional help.
What happened in their relationship is private and was between them. They were clearly happy together in the time before she died and as often happens, it just didn't work.
Her loss must've been crushing for Jim and dealing with that on top of his own mental well-being would be unimaginably difficult. Now at a time when he's hoping to move on, he's being viciously attacked and having his private communications and health status being judged, queried and gossiped on in the name of tabloid entertainment. I don't think it's too much to ask that every decent and rational human being should support him fully as that is some hideous shit to be dealing with.

You are focused on entirely the wrong thing here. You are accepting a series of events presented to you by an abhorrent group of people with a cash agenda.
Even if he has been diagnosed with herpes, there is no shame in that at all. There is, however, an insurmountable shame on the perpetrators of this despicable shakedown.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Cotton, even if it's true or not it doesn't change a thing about what you like about Jim in the first place. Ada is right about Cats 'associates'.....we've always said Jim's no angel and that's why we're probably still interested in him. He's not killed anyone or murdered some puppies/kittens but he made a mistake by ultimately falling in love with a Scientologist...whether or not this was 'set up' remains to be seen.
and therein lies the lesson..........beware all clams.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 pm

I didn't say anything was ruined for me I said try to

And by ruin things I mean making him look like a horrible person by saying he verbally abused her and gave her stds and stuff
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:12 pm

cotton wrote:I didn't say anything was ruined for me I said try to

And by ruin things I mean making him look like a horrible person by saying he verbally abused her and gave her stds and stuff

Ignore it.
They are indeed trying to make him look bad and it won't work. The idiots who are stupid enough to believe this shit will have forgotten about it and moved onto the next tabloid story when this is all done and the rest of us can see this for what it is.
They are grotesque people who are achieving nothing but exposing themselves for the evil filth that they are. They will be forced to crawl away soon enough. With empty pockets and even blacker souls than they started with.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 pm

I want that to happen but not yet. Maybe next year late may or early june. That pain ass midget has got 2 movies coming out around then we want people to remember what he has done when they come out.
Bringing him and his career down at the same time. I hope they flop. And Jack Reacher too.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 pm

the frustrating thing is they won't.....they're like bacteria...... :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:15 pm

yeah.......he was on UK TV a couple of weeks ago and he was so narcissistic to the point of being utterly repellent. I'm not sure i'd pee on him if he was on fire....... :wink: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Lol!
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:31 pm

cotton wrote:I want that to happen but not yet. Maybe next year late may or early june. That pain ass midget has got 2 movies coming out around then we want people to remember what he has done when they come out.
Bringing him and his career down at the same time. I hope they flop. And Jack Reacher too.

You've lost me a bit. Are you talking about Tiny Tom? Has he done something specific or are you just generally referring to him being a cretinous clam?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 am

Yes him. Well I dont know if he is a crtinous clam Lol but he is high ranked in Scientology and likes to spread the word about it in positive ways. The little twerp.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 am

Even if he wasn't he'd still get on my nerves....he's just so smug and slimy.......he seriously gives me the 'heebie jeebies'.....he always has and now i know why. :shock: :?
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Aah, OK. I'm with you now.

Yeah, he's a creepy little fucker, no mistake there. The glazed rictus grin and the 'nice guy' act is all part of the Stepford routine. I like how a journalist recently had the balls to question him on it which apparently everyone else is too frightened to do. The reply - 'it's a beautiful religion' with aforementioned grin, made me shudder with both creeps and anger.
It's a CULT you delusional batshit plonker. An ugly, dangerous CULT.
How he gets away with so little accountability for what they're responsible for, I have no idea. I have a feeling that's going to start changing though. Leah, Louis etc...
The truth is finally outing..

BTW, for anyone who doesn't know why Scientologists are referred to as 'Clams', it's because Hubbard held a belief that we were somehow descended from clams.
Yep. :|
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:31 am

:shock: ........and he even claimed that you could kill a Scientologist with shock, if you put the pads of your hands together and opened and closed them together like a shell opening........ :shock: :shock: and they believed him....... :shock: .....seriously!
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:05 am

I just read this in the sctiptures today
BofM
Mormon 8:40[quote]
Yea why do ye build up your
Secret abominations to get gain
[/quote
Canadian Jayne