Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey article from "The Maui News"

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim Carrey article from "The Maui News"

Postby tlmarvin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:32 pm

Thursday, August 31, 2017--4:26 pm CST

Hey JCO:

I mentioned this article about Jim Carrey and a pal Jeff Foster. They were there for a fund raising benefit for a U.S. Senator.
It also said, that Jim is a new resident in Maui, Hawaii. I'm not being negative, I'm just wondering. I was just wondering if The Jim Carrey Team contacted yall and told you that Jim moved to Maui, Hawaii from Brentwood, California? I found the article in Google Alerts and posted it on my Facebook page, if yall want to check it out.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas, USA)

P.S. Again, I wasn't being negative, I was just wondering. I would like to know if he put his house in Brentwood, California on the Market.
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Re: Jim Carrey article from "The Maui News"

Postby tlmarvin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:11 pm

Friday, September 1, 2017--9:05 am CST

Morning JCO:

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that Jim moved to Hawaii. Like I said in Messenger, Jim may run into retired singer/actor Jim Nabors, 87, while he's living in Maui. Jim Nabors also lives in Hawaii. Singer/actor Jim Nabors is known for playing Gomer Pyle on "the Andy Griffith Show (1960-1968) Jim Nabors joined the cast in 1963. Then he played a Marine on "Gomer Pyle, USMC" (1964-1969). I grew up in the 1960s and 1970s. That would be neat if Jim Carrey ever ran into retired singer/actor Jim Nabors, 87 someday. He may of already ran into him.

tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:07 pm

tlmarvin wrote:Friday, September 1, 2017--9:05 am CST

Morning JCO:

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that Jim moved to Hawaii. Like I said in Messenger, Jim may run into retired singer/actor Jim Nabors, 87, while he's living in Maui. Jim Nabors also lives in Hawaii. Singer/actor Jim Nabors is known for playing Gomer Pyle on "the Andy Griffith Show (1960-1968) Jim Nabors joined the cast in 1963. Then he played a Marine on "Gomer Pyle, USMC" (1964-1969). I grew up in the 1960s and 1970s. That would be neat if Jim Carrey ever ran into retired singer/actor Jim Nabors, 87 someday. He may of already ran into him.

Terry, Jim didn't move to Hawaii. He just bough a house there so he can stay there for a while if he wants. His home is still in California.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Someone like Jim has homes all over the place whether they be permanent or just leased.....i'd imagine the Maui one will be great for painting, the light will be amazing and it's a much more laid back way of life. Plus there won't be paparazzi and reporters sniffing around. I would imagine we'd all buy somewhere like that if we could afford to.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:02 am

He is truly blessed
To live in such a beautiful place
Enjoy!
The fresh air, wind in your face,
Sunshine
Mmmmgud
Ive been at the beach this
Week too
I love being close to the water
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:16 am

Lol......mind you, the 'Rough 'Guide' holiday book company did a massive survey, to find out where the most beautiful country in the world was and you'll never guess where.......yup, SCOTLAND..... :D :D (yeah i was surprised too....lol.....but when you live with amazing scenery you can be a bit blase about it)
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy