Jim Carrey Online

check this out!!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

check this out!!

Postby george athens » Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:17 pm

bruce almighty finally came here in greece!!!it was great!!!Jim was super again!!!!<br>i just saw it for the second time and i notice something gooood-as "bruce" could said!-<br>the whole movie looked like...Jim's carrier!!!!i mean...<br>bruce made people laugh but he wasn't satisfied from his life and his job!!!!!so he changed everything after becoming god!!!he tried to co-operat with more responsibilities in a more serious role ofcourse as god,and in a most serious job!!!<br>he may do good in some cases but...in the end this choice was disastrous for him and generally...<br>so after a second maybe better thought returned to his previous job,his previous life etc. and everyone become happy again!!!<br>looks like something familiar,eh???<br>Jim rocked with his comedies but when he turned to serious movies with exception "the truman show" he couldn't made it(note:he did great for me,i loved also "man on the moon" and "majestic").so after these he came back as bruce almighty and...rocked everybody-and not only his fans like me but also his enemies-and that's great!!!!(Jim stole the hearts of everybody in this movie)anyway..about the similarity..<br>i may be wrong but i believe i am right..what do you thing???? <p></p><i></i>
george athens
Peggy Sue Got Married

Re:check this out!!

Postby JimCarreysGal » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:05 pm

Hey im glad you enjoyed it! How many times have you seen it? Ive seen it 8 times, i saw it for the eighth time Friday!!<br> Melissa<br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~<br>"God is a mean kid sitting on an ant hill with a magnifying glass and im the ant he could fix my life in 5 minutes if he wanted to but he rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm!" ~ Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey~<br><br>"Thank God you werent hurt" " God yea lets thank god shall we,for his blessings are raining down upon me, WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!" ~Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston~<br><br>"I'll be back" " Hasta La Vista...Baby" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminators) ( FYI: 2nd hottest man alive....And i do and dont want him to win Governor cuz if he wins then he wont make movies for 4 years and i want him to keep making movies so i do and dont want him to win!)~<br> <p></p><i></i>
JimCarreysGal
The Truman Show

Return to The Speakeasy