Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Roman in da Forum

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Roman in da Forum

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:40 am

So, now I want to introduce myself, too. My real name is Roman and I live in Germany in a place near Duisburg. I'm a great Jim Carrey - fan and unfortunately the only one here.
My hobbies are Nintendo, meeting friends, South Park, movies (especially Jim Carrey - movies :D ) and stuff like that.
I know this site longer but in the past I only came around for looking what news there are about Jim Carrey. And since yesterday I am a member and hope that I will have a lot of fun here with you all.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby jimliker » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:02 am

welcome to the forum Roman . enjoy!! :D

i am priya from India. 8)
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:29 pm

what do you mean unfortunately the only one?
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:14 pm

I mean that there are no others in my surrounding. Sureley there exist people who think that he is ok, but there are no fans but me (with "here" I didn't mean the forum, I meant the place where I live).
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:17 pm

ahhhhh ok, makes sense, that sucks :(
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Hi Roman!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:20 pm

Hi Roman,

How are you this afternoon Alrighty Then! Welcome to the forum my name is Jennifer but I like to go by Jen. You're from Germany eh!? I'm from Canada but my Mom is german, pretty neat eh!? I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, take care now bye bye then!

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:57 pm

Thank you, I'm fine, but here it is already evening :) . Ach, and thanks to all others who said hello.
Then I want to tell you that I will not come back until next week because I am on a trip to London until Friday. So don't think that I leave you so quickly and cya.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Return to Members