Jim Carrey Online

"The Number 23" notebook thread

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby lammy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:19 pm

:lol: You think he is that kinky ? LOL . :shock:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby woweeee » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:23 pm

my b-day is the day that the movie came out...

my locker number is 23...

and WAY MORE!! :oops: :) :oops: :) :ace: :riddler: :joel:
When once asked what I would do if I met Jim I said that I would give him so many hugs because he is so damn HOT and then I would tell him to get married. Response, "he is hot, but...nevermind."
woweeee
Batman Forever

Postby cotton » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:42 pm

Sorry I am very confused right now. All because of some possum.lol
Jim was Walter when he pissed himself not Fingerling and I think he peed himself cause he could not break out of the Walter character so he could use the bathroom so he just went right there in his pants. In other words he was on a roll and could not stop or he got carried away. However you want to put it. It was not in the script.

But I like to think that he was in heat and was marking his territory for me. :wink: :P :twisted:

You think he is that kinky ? LOL

Sorry Lammy I had to delete the post you were replying too. I screwed up a bit.lol

Yup I do. Ok I really don't know that for sure. :P :lol:

The famous Raccoon and me are pretty much tied in the naughtiest department. BUt I am wondering what I have to do to be even naughtier. I want to be naughiest on here. Please tell me how Lammy.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

naughtiness

Postby jesterforhire » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:24 am

I'm not so sure that Naughty is Lammy's entire department. She likes sweet naughty where as I suspect Jim is very very veryyyyy naughty/pervy - in a very politically corret way (ofcourse) :P . Nobody dies or anything. Just be sure you have a safe word like
Spam

Just kidding gang,
Love,
stacy
"I am Tobias Beecher" anybody hear of me?
Not a biased teacher a tobias beecher - The Tobias Beacher. Terrifc guy y'all
jesterforhire
Once Bitten

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:54 pm

i know my safe word........lmao.......as we spank ourselves into a frenzy i can yell out POOCHY!!!the cue for the baby lotion to come out.........lmao

fluffy :lol: :lol: :lol:

( :shock: ........omg i just realised how that could be construed.....lol....funny though.... :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm

The actress that played The Suicide Blond also played The Widow Dobkins and Fingerlings mom

Did anybody else notice that huge drool that comes out of Jims mouth right after the typewriter scene towards the end of the movie? I wish I caught it for him then I would used it to make clones and we could have used the clones as prizes on here next time we had a contest.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:18 pm

lmao................hey i've just thought something........we could have Jim made into a giant life sized latex model like in the new Ryan Gosling film......lmao

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Previous

Return to (2007) The Number 23