Jim Carrey Online

Rhino?

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies.

Rhino?

Postby jim carrey 85 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:01 pm

"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Re: Rhino?

Postby grinchy steve » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:21 pm

It seems to be a theatrical short by Disney Animation Studios, attached to a full lenght animation movie. But it's not on the official list.

I know there's "The Decrease" (2015), marked as a TV-Movie (strange, Disney Animation Studios never does that) that also includes James Franco and Sharlto Copley, but the character names are different. So it has nothing to do with that, I guess.

Maybe it's a warm up for "Zootopia" (2016) or "Giants" (2016), the follow-ups for "Wreck-it Ralph", "Frozen" and "Big Hero 6"? Might be attached to one of the Pixar titles coming out in 2015. ("The Good Dinosaur", "Inside Out")
grinchy steve
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby JimCrazy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 am

So, Is it confirmed, whether Jim is doing a role in it ?. I couldn't find any article regarding this. He is taking a quite a bit of time to sign his next.
AAlright! TAKE CARE NOW, BYE BYE THEN!
JimCrazy
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby TNPihl » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Not confirmed. Nothing we see on Imdb.com can be considered confirmed, all people can submit info on the website.
"Dumb and Dumber To"
Soon in theaters! Check JCO's Movie Area: http://jimcarreyonline.com/movies/dumbndumber2.html
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Return to Upcoming Movies