Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey talks to Amy Longsdorf

Discuss this animation. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Jim Carrey talks to Amy Longsdorf

Postby jimliker » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:41 pm

If any actor seems tailor-made for cartoons, it's Jim Carrey. Not since the heyday of Robin Williams has a performer been able to stretch his voice like so much sonic silly putty to fit a wide range of characters.

"In early stages Horton had a smaller mouth," says the cartoonist. "But when Jim came onboard, the character became very expressive; in fact, Jim led us to push the bounds of expressiveness for an animated character."

:lol:

But I do try to go to work and have fun with what is in front of me. Hopefully that translates. Even today, I'm trying to enjoy every journalist that crosses my path. I try to live in the moment."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/stor ... d=10503043

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Jim Carrey talks to Amy Longsdorf

Postby CarreyGirl » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:22 pm

jimliker wrote:If any actor seems tailor-made for cartoons, it's Jim Carrey. Not since the heyday of Robin Williams has a performer been able to stretch his voice like so much sonic silly putty to fit a wide range of characters.

"In early stages Horton had a smaller mouth," says the cartoonist. "But when Jim came onboard, the character became very expressive; in fact, Jim led us to push the bounds of expressiveness for an animated character."

:lol:

But I do try to go to work and have fun with what is in front of me. Hopefully that translates. Even today, I'm trying to enjoy every journalist that crosses my path. I try to live in the moment."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/stor ... d=10503043

For me...Jim is birth in Cartoonia!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
He's a human cartoon !! ^^ 8) 8)
I'm Dumb and I'm proud! :_D
CarreyGirl
Horton Hears a Who!

Return to (2008) Horton Hears a Who