Jim Carrey Online

Interesting Tidbit About The Post-It Notes In 'Bruce Almighty'

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Interesting Tidbit About The Post-It Notes In 'Bruce Almighty'

Postby Jim Carrey Fan 4Lyfe » Thu May 29, 2003 5:44 am

For Those Who've seen "Bruce Almighty" You Might Remember This Scene, But For those who havent seen this is a bit of a Spoiler (sorry).<br><br>Anyways I Was Reading My May Issue of Entertainment Weekly and I Came across this Small Articale about The Posted Notes In That One Scene Where Bruce's Hole Apartment Is Covered in Post-it Notes including him, the Dog & Grace.<br><br>This is what the Artical Says:<br><br>"In Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey gets to play God for a couple of weeks. In The Film, he keeps track of the flood of prayers he receives on post-it notes that he plasters all over his Apartment ((It says office But it's not, Trust me)).<br><br>Before shooting the scene, which happend to fall on the anniversary of 9/11, director Tom Shadyac gathered the cast and crew (Except for Jennifer aniston and Morgan Freeman, who weren't filming that day) and asked everyone, including Carrey, to write a private though commemorating the victims of the attacks on the post-its that were to be used in the shot. "We all stood for 15 minutes in silence writing down our prayers," Says costar Lisa Ann Walter. "It was Really Sweet." " <p>-----------------<br>"The America Represented In This Room Is Not The America He Died Defending" -Peter Appleton (Jim Carrey) "The Majestic"<br><br>"Conan O'Brien will beat out Jim Carrey for the lead role in The Mask part II. I'm sorry, did I say the The Mask part II? I meant Mask part II- the Rocky Dennis story." -Jim Carrey "In The Year 2000: The Carrey Edition" On "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"<br><br>"Jim Carrey will commit his first murder of a fan after someone who just saw Bruce Almighty approaches Carrey and says 'Almighty then!" -Conan O'Brien "In The Year 2000: The Carrey Edition" On "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"<br><br>Founder/Owner Of The <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jim_Carrey_Online/" target="top">Jim Carrey Online</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> On Yahoo Group. & <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://invisionfree.com/forums/JimCarreyOnlineUSA//" target="top">JCO: A Jim Carrey Land Website's Fan Forum</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
Jim Carrey Fan 4Lyfe
The Mask

Re: Interesting Tidbit About The Post-It Notes In 'Bruce Almighty'

Postby FavaBeans CBM » Thu May 29, 2003 2:09 pm

thats so cool...<br><br>now, that makes the movie more enjoyable.<br><br>Thanks <p>**---------------------------------------------------**<br>Visit my comic book movies website. Everything you ever wanted to know about upcoming movies based on comic books!! <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.efavata.com/CBM">Comic Book Movies</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
FavaBeans CBM
High Strung

Return to Older Movies