Jim Carrey Online

Bloopers from In Living Color

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Bloopers from In Living Color

Postby MattyXB » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:07 pm

Found for some days a big blooper in In Living Color. In a clip with Jim Carrey.

In Living Color
Season Two - Disc 3
Episode Fifteen
Al MacAfee: Prom Chaperone

Near the end, as Jim Carrey close the door behind Al MacAfee. You will see, that the door swings and will open in both directions (push and pull). But as Jim puts a broom in the door, its closed. Al MacAffe just need to push the door to open it, but he can't. Now it seems, that you can only pull the door from inside.
Matty
MattyXB
The Duck Factory

Re: Bloopers from In Living Color

Postby Carrey's Girl » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Speaking of Bloopers from in living color on season 3 i watched the same bloopers 2 times once on tv and once on the DVD that i burned that has the whole season 3 on it. Anyway how come on tv there was two more skits and on the DVD the 2 skits weren't on there i don't understand and i also downloaded all the season off the computer idk if that has something 2 do with it. If anybody gets this problem let me no. And one other question on the DVD that you could've bought from Amazon or walmart or somewhere like that does it have the same problem i am having with the missing skits and is it sill censored if thats the right word if its not i'm srry i mean is all the bad language cut out like i have jw.
Thanks,
Shania
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:05 pm

A lot of stuff is cut out of the DVDS due to legal rights I believe. A lot of the songs are missing from them.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby TNPihl » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:25 pm

You can check the episode guide on JCO. It should be updated with all the original sketches from the first time "In Living Color" aired on TV:

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/movies/i ... 6#episodes
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Return to Older Movies