Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey talks about his 'heckling' co-stars - Clip

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Jim Carrey talks about his 'heckling' co-stars - Clip

Postby jimliker » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:16 pm

"It was actually around 30 [degrees] but it was so worth it, you want to keep [the penguins] happy," Carrey told OnTheRedCarpet.com at the film's Hollywood premiere. "It's already kind of a shocking thing to bring them out of their environment and traveling around a bit, so hopefully they'll get back to an iceberg at some point."

"You can't deny the joy of a penguin," Carrey continued. "It's a perfect creature and I think it's just that they're so odd that we root for them. They're not fish and they're not fowl - what are they? They don't really belong anywhere, yet they just make us feel so good! I guess it feels like me!"

"They kept the penguins not on set, but on a compound on their environment and we'd be at the end of a scene, finishing a line and here you go 'Oh, this take is perfect' in your mind and you hear 'blerrrg dreckkk.' It was like having a heckler."

"I have kids coming up to me and saying 'Oh I just saw 'The Mask' for the first time' or 'I just saw 'Ace Ventura' for the first time' and I feel so lucky for that. I never want to deny that audience. I really want to do something every once in a while for kids. I know how important it was when Jane was growing up to have something I could be able to bring her to that I could enjoy and watch her completely lose herself and have fun. I want to be in that world."

WATCH THE CLIP HERE:
http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Jim-Carre ... ns/8199956

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to (2011) Mr. Popper's Penguins