Jim Carrey Online

Trailer

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming January 10 - March 31, 2012.

Trailer

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Where is trailer for the movie, they finished filming and yet there is no release date or poster or trailer or anything????
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Re: Trailer

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:Where is trailer for the movie, they finished filming and yet there is no release date or poster or trailer or anything????

It isn't finished yet. I'm assuming you're talking about "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone"...
It's in the post-production phase. It may appear a teaser trailer or a few stills and poster but it may take a while. Especially cause it suppose to premiere in 2013. No date for sure, yet.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby JimChangedMe » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:24 am

Probably won't get a trailer until way later in the year. I know how movie stuff works so we won't be seeing anything like an official trailer for quite a long time
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 pm

just fantastic :P
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby grinchy steve » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 am

Indeed. Way too early for a trailer. It will take a long while since we get to see a first official pic. And even longer to see a poster.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby TNPihl » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 am

Yea, its too earIy. They have not announced a release date yet.
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 pm

wow can't belive they have finished shooting the film already that was quick. Can't wait for the first pics and news from Pierre Pierre
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 pm

I know a lot of people will think "Damn, no trailer!" after opening the topic after I bumped it, but I'm just wondering ...

"Oz : The Great and Powerfull" (love it already), "Man of Steel" (superman reboot), "Pacific Rim", "Despicable Me 2", "The Croods" (Dreamworks Animation), "Monsters University" (Pixar), ... they all have one thing in common : Release 2013. All of them have a poster and/or teaser-trailer already.

Since it's Jim Carrey ánd Steve Carell, I wonder how long it will take till they tease us. :) Can't wait, that's for sure.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby chips and dip » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 am

grinchy steve wrote:I know a lot of people will think "Damn, no trailer!" after opening the topic after I bumped it, but I'm just wondering ...

"Oz : The Great and Powerfull" (love it already), "Man of Steel" (superman reboot), "Pacific Rim", "Despicable Me 2", "The Croods" (Dreamworks Animation), "Monsters University" (Pixar), ... they all have one thing in common : Release 2013. All of them have a poster and/or teaser-trailer already.

Since it's Jim Carrey ánd Steve Carell, I wonder how long it will take till they tease us. :) Can't wait, that's for sure.

If this were twitter, I would have just retweeted that. Agree whole heartedly, :grinch: y Steve.
To God, every living being is beautiful... Except for you.
chips and dip
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 am

C'mon, get the promotion started already! For god sakes, it's an early March release. They are a bit late compared with other releases next year (spring). I hope the trailer and/or poster will surprise us in December.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:56 pm

I agree Steve we need a trailer soon
was hoping it would be advert when
"The New Breaking Dawn" came out
but no.... not there
or when the new
"James Bond" was out
but no... not there
not a whole lot of famous
movies coming out b4 March
maybe Abe Lincoln but that's more U. S.
based and I would think they'd want a more
international introduction
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 pm

It's remarkable how late the promotion is getting started on this one. I just don't understand what's going on. At this point, studios start to promote the biggest early summer movies, by that I mean everything that comes around in May or June. Posters, trailers, clips. All the promotion for 80% of the March-releases is out there, some of them for a long time already. Burt Wonderstone, so far nothing. Nothing at all. I wonder what's the reason.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby jim carrey 85 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah where is that trailer!! Trailer 2 for The Lone Ranger came out and this movie will hit theathers in july 2013 but Burt Wonderstone still nothing :D
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 am

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:Yeah where is that trailer!! Trailer 2 for The Lone Ranger came out and this movie will hit theathers in july 2013 but Burt Wonderstone still nothing :D

I think maybe in February or March there will be all the trailer and poster and the whole promotional stuff.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 am

In February or March? This is a 15 March release. ;) That would be the worst promotion ever, lol. :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Next

Return to (2013) The Incredible Burt Wonderstone