Jim Carrey Online

First time watching

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

First time watching

Postby GMCarrey » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:32 am

Just watched this movie for the first time.
I thought it was a mindblowing movie actually. Andd literally.
It was really strange , yet beautiful and i never could tell what should came next.
Jim did truly a magnificent job ! , wauw, just wauw.
All the actors were great, but Jim stood out... and i am not only saying because i am a fan ;)

Also cliches weren't much in it. Really not !.
Although sometimes i missed the kiss in some points ( maybe cliche, but hey i like it), it was a great movie. And i probarbly going to watch this again some day.
Because now you know the story, you look at things from a whole other perspective.
Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.
Jim Carrey
GMCarrey
All In Good Taste

Re: First time watching

Postby fluffy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:19 am

It's such a mindblowing film that i literally can't watch it any more. It simply breaks my heart when i do..........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: First time watching

Postby GMCarrey » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:07 am

It is indeed heartbreaking as well. And the end.. i don't know if i am really happy with the end. It's kind of a happy ending, but i would love to see a little bit more happiness ;).

I would definitely watch it again. Because Jim is outstanding in this role, and because i am curious to watch it from an other perspective.
And of course, Jim is freakin hot in it ;) .
Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.
Jim Carrey
GMCarrey
All In Good Taste

Return to (2004) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind