Jim Carrey Online

Jim drops out of Dumb & Dumber!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming September 24 - November 2013

Re: Jim drops out of Dumb & Dumber!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 am

What's that song with the line in it

"life is too short" "say what ya want, say what ya mean"
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 am

Today a friend did Jim's " most irritating noise in the world"
in front of my granddaughter
and of course she tried to imitate it
for her age
she did pretty good and had us all laughing
I wonder how often this
domino effect happens
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:38 am

yawns and smiles share the domino effect.......... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am

Follow me on Twitter: @RealJackBristow
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby Nick » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 am

Twigggy wrote:Is shooting back on for the fall?

http://bhcourier.com/george-christy-tal ... 2012/08/09

Now i'm really confused. Who is George Christy, by the way ?
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 am

wikipedia says he's a tabloid hack :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 pm

There is also an actor with that name: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0160690/
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby Twigggy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 pm

He is indeed a hack - at least, after reading that terrible, so-called article of his. (It's remarkable the things that pass for journalism these days.) But, it is very interesting if that Brad Krevoy guy really did say that. I wonder how recent Krevoy's comments are? The article was just posted in Google News last night, so I'm assuming it's fairly recent. Jim and Jeff liked the script as it was and I trust both their judgment. I wonder if somehow they have convinced The Farrellys and the studio to film the movie this fall?

Or maybe this is just old news reported later. I wouldn't expect anymore from a hack. But even a hack's gotta be right sometimes :)
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:40 am

THEYY GONNAA SHOOT THISS SEPTEMBERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOHH MYY GOOODD I AM REALLY confused WTH NOW??? they start joking around with this movie :)
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby Twigggy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:24 am

So am I. I don't know what's going on. But, I think we'll need at least one more source/article to confirm that it actually is filming in September. Let's not get our hopes up yet. (Though it'd be awesome if the do start filming this fall :)
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby carreylegend » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:
carreylegend wrote:Still don't understand why someone who is suppose to like JC would call him lazy and boring, come on who knows what is going on for him to make this happen, I'll bet he's working his ass off. Can't imagine anyone I like saying negative stuff about them, anything they do you just want to support whatever the circumstances. Now I can bang on all day about some trashy, social climbing, hard faced, attention seekeer, who doormatted herself for ten years just to wave and dress up all day, who married one of our princes bec I think she is horrid but then I have never claimed to like her, so don't get why you would be so neg about JC who you have liked before.

AGree with you totally, but i didnt said anything like he is boring, stupid, lazy!!!!!! Jim IS THE BEST ACTOR OF ALL TIMEEEE, LOVE HIM FOREVER !!!!

No not you babe someone else said earlier in the thread so sorry too busy to hunt through and look although I should be more specific as to who said it xxx
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby carreylegend » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:56 pm

fluffy wrote:LMAO.....good heavens Carreylegend, 'off to the tower with you......tis treason' !!! :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha fluffs honey pie cannot stand her sick of people saying how can you say that, well I have had conversations with someone from a certain circle that knows him and she isn't liked at all by his friends so I'm not just banging on about nothing. William's popularity has gone down sine he married her no one likes her if you go on the Daily Mail website when she is pictured on there the following is constantly said, workshy never had a job for ten years, social climber, gold digger, hard faced, not attractive, an old skeleton, lazy shops all day, a door mat who he never wanted to be with wanted to be with a titled girl but she didn't want the spotlight so he settled for the gold digging cling on xxxxxxxxxx
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Twigggy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Is New Line "Abandoning" D&D2 as the beginning of this article claims - or is this just the work of another incompetent journalist who hasn't recently done his research and seen that D&D To is still on?

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/bill-te ... -and-ted-3
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Hm, since he just mentions it in a subordinate clause I guess he is not up to date. Damn him if he was, I wanna see that bloody movie and I want it to be a very good sequel :D.
When can I finally relax and wait joyful for the movie instead of having to fear for bad news to come that it would not happen?
If they do it, I'm wondering what the story was about. Maybe other characters from the first movie play in it, too? They could make the bad guys from part one come out of jail (break out or simply having sit out their time and get free) and now wanting their revenge, for example. Would be funny also to see some other actors from part one again :D.
Last edited by -->Blunt<-- on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Twigggy wrote:Is New Line "Abandoning" D&D2 as the beginning of this article claims - or is this just the work of another incompetent journalist who hasn't recently done his research and seen that D&D To is still on?

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/bill-te ... -and-ted-3

The New Line was the one you "made" Jim drops out.
Which tells me how Dumb they really are because no other studio should be more interested than them. After all they were responsible for the first and of the damn prequel...

But according to what Jeff said in an interview the ball is with Warner brother's.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to (2014) Dumb and Dumber To