Jim Carrey Online

D&D2 : Soundtrack

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming September 24 - November 2013

D&D2 : Soundtrack

Postby grinchy steve » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:43 pm

So, Empire of the Sun is creating the score for Dumb and Dumber To. Since there's not a lot of detail, I wonder if it will be just a song with a movie-promoting videoclip or the actual score for the whole thing.

I consider "Walking on a Dream" to be their best song to date. And "We are the People" a good second. I also like "Half Mast". Have the first CD, thought it was a lot of the same stuff. A few hits, but the rest ... not that memorable.

The first movie had a lot of memorable scenes that will Always be connected to the songs that were chosen. Different artists. "Empire of the Sun" makes me happy most of the time and gives me the feeling it's summer and the sun is shining whole day. That's a good thing. But if they are doing this score completely indeed ... D&D2 will have a whole different feeling.

Anyway, I'm curious. :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Re: D&D2 : Soundtrack

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm Curious, too!
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Oh no, not Empire of the Sun. Don't like their music at all. Would be very bad if they made the whole soundtrack but I doubt hat. Maybe just the title song (would be bad enough).
Cool would be music similar to the first movie (in the movie itself).
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby grinchy steve » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Saw the very mediocre Farrelly Brothers movie Hall Pass today. One thing is clear, if they don't have good comedic actors spicing up their scripts, they aren't very good. Anyway, they used 3 Empire of the Sun songs for this movie, also as openen for the end credits. I don't see how this would fit D&D², for now. We'll see ...
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 pm

But it was cool that they used this song from the first movie in the trailer when Lloyd imagines to have a relationship with Harry's daughter. That was awesome. Would be great if they really use some of the songs of the first movie in the second one.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Return to (2014) Dumb and Dumber To