Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Music wise, what are you listening to right now?

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Re: Music wise, what are you listening to right now?

Postby Catherine » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:39 am

Really nice songs cj
All I think about is jc but....specially the last on u posted and the pic of holding hands and the beach ones so reminds me of James ....
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:00 am

Great Songs CJ!

www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:21 am

cotton wrote:Great Songs CJ!

Omg that's my moms fav song cotton!
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 am

Won't let me play it in my country
Catherine

Postby cotton » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm

try this one

cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:20 am

I like this country version of it
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Catherine » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 am

I can't listen to it I feel odd today I would yesterday but I'm drained today mellow yellow
Catherine

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:45 am

that one is good too CJ

cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Lady » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Canadian Jayne wrote:I have Neil Young on while I do family research,
I was able to work in Security at a concert he did
this year in Alberta, it was excellent, terrific artist
well worth going to see.
I was sleeping woke up and listening to happy happy talk with Doris Day this day because it was on my brain I think last time I listen to it I was a toddler, I like all kind of musik djass, blues Billy Holladay and Nina hagen I Often listen to the rastaman Bob Marley wich is more often sang by Bobby Mcferrin If am used to listen To Billy Hollady If I was lonly but I am usually not lonly have not had time for it until know this year. But I do not listen often her any more I just go and try to be happy and do something fun dance or something with wath music the newest tune maby or just Bob Marley. For family search there was Happy talk, talk, :) I was listening to neil young searcing for a heart of gold. :)
Lady
Pink Cadillac

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:10 am

OMG I used to listen to Nina Hagen when I was a kid. I couldn't understand a word she said since its not my language but I still sang along.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:37 am

Lady wrote:
well worth going to see.
I was sleeping woke up and listening to happy happy talk with Doris Day this day because it was on my brain I think last time I listen to it I was a toddler, I like all kind of musik djass, blues Billy Holladay and Nina hagen I Often listen to the rastaman Bob Marley wich is more often sang by Bobby Mcferrin If am used to listen To Billy Hollady If I was lonly but I am usually not lonly have not had time for it until know this year. But I do not listen often her any more I just go and try to be happy and do something fun dance or something with wath music the newest tune maby or just Bob Marley. For family search there was Happy talk, talk, :) I was listening to neil young searcing for a heart of gold. :)

Hi! All sounds good to me! I love that kinda music too, and its fun to dsnceby yourself at home feel good its like a prayer or something spiritual, makes u feel like special hu
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:07 am

cotton wrote:that one is good too CJ

Guess what cotton, hehe I met this and human league in vancouverf backstage in 1986 iI went to visit my aunt who lived in vancouver one day, I picked up the news paper and it said at 7:00
Pm gowan and human league were playing I said omg it was almost 6:30 I quickly called a cab from my aunties apartment got ready in my black Gothic dress and went

I entered alone bought a last min ticket but a guy approached me asking me questions so I answered them , he said if he could give me one Back
stage pass to meet Gowan why should he give one to me, so I gave him the best story

, I said my exboyfreind idolized him and I showed him a ring I originally bought for my ex
boyfriend it was a gold ring in a shape of a lion head with a ruby in his eyes

Lion because they both have the same birth sign Leo...but he gave me back the ring he no longer wanted it, so I said I would want Gowan to have it, he liked the story and gave me a pass for after the show,

I enjoyed the concert, and went to the after party which
Lasted 20 min ...I met all of the members of human league they are shorter than me...
And finally i met Larry Gowan and his band,

I shook his hands looked him in the eyes and spoke heartfelt words to him about my ex boyfriend who is a huge fan of his, and that this ring was originally my gift to him and I know that he would want You, Larry gowan to have it,

So he said to me are u sure, and I had a small tear and said yes, so he accepted it, and that's the end

I waved goodbye to Larry gowan and had some kind of closure with my ex boyfriend who was the first bf I had since my breakup with husband #1...
With whom I might add iI gave my verginity too!

Then the drum player who was with this lovely blond as they were walking away
he had seen the whole thing and decided to turn around and wink after he sliped me his number as he walked by omg sounds unbelievable and as he walked by turned around and said with his lips moving no sound call me....omg!!

So the next day I'm in the elevator at my aunts place and guess who's in their her!
I asked her is that your boyfriend she said yes but he lives in Toronto only sees him here and there poor thing...

I would post their song but I don't know how with this tablet thing

Its called
Strange animal
Catherine

Postby Lady » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Catherine wrote:
Lady wrote:
well worth going to see.

Hi! All sounds good to me! I love that kinda music too, and its fun to dsnceby yourself at home feel good its like a prayer or something spiritual, makes u feel like special hu

I just love dancing and that is one thing that music is for, Neil young is a great artist and I am sure that going to concert of his is great. :)
Lady
Pink Cadillac

Postby Lady » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 pm

I have Neil Young on while I do family research,
well worth going to see. I was sleeping woke up and listening to happy happy talk with Doris Day this day because it was on my brain I think last time I listen to it I was a toddler, I like all kind of musik djass, blues Billy Holladay and Nina hagen I Often listen to the rastaman Bob Marley wich is more often sang by Bobby Mcferrin If am used to listen To Billy Hollady If I was lonly but I am usually not lonly have not had time for it until know this year. But I do not listen often her any more I just go and try to be happy and do something fun dance or something with wath music the newest tune maby or just Bob Marley. For family search there was Happy talk, talk, :) I was listening to neil young searcing for a heart of gold. :)

I love dancing and that is one thing that music is for, Neil young is a great artist and I am sure that going to concert of his is great. Yes I am, and have aways been thinking of spiritual un material things I pounder I about them a lot, you may can ask about stuff like that if you wish I will try to answer after my best knowledge and you may also correct my if you want, You can also just inform my more about your being in the
concert and Neil young and other artists Id like that to. Nice to meet you :)
Lady
Pink Cadillac

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Catherine wrote:
cotton wrote:that one is good too CJ

Guess what cotton, hehe I met this and human league in vancouverf backstage in 1986 iI went to visit my aunt who lived in vancouver one day, I picked up the news paper and it said at 7:00
Pm gowan and human league were playing I said omg it was almost 6:30 I quickly called a cab from my aunties apartment got ready in my black Gothic dress and went

I entered alone bought a last min ticket but a guy approached me asking me questions so I answered them , he said if he could give me one Back
stage pass to meet Gowan why should he give one to me, so I gave him the best story

, I said my exboyfreind idolized him and I showed him a ring I originally bought for my ex
boyfriend it was a gold ring in a shape of a lion head with a ruby in his eyes

Lion because they both have the same birth sign Leo...but he gave me back the ring he no longer wanted it, so I said I would want Gowan to have it, he liked the story and gave me a pass for after the show,

I enjoyed the concert, and went to the after party which
Lasted 20 min ...I met all of the members of human league they are shorter than me...
And finally i met Larry Gowan and his band,

I shook his hands looked him in the eyes and spoke heartfelt words to him about my ex boyfriend who is a huge fan of his, and that this ring was originally my gift to him and I know that he would want You, Larry gowan to have it,

So he said to me are u sure, and I had a small tear and said yes, so he accepted it, and that's the end

I waved goodbye to Larry gowan and had some kind of closure with my ex boyfriend who was the first bf I had since my breakup with husband #1...
With whom I might add iI gave my verginity too!

Then the drum player who was with this lovely blond as they were walking away
he had seen the whole thing and decided to turn around and wink after he sliped me his number as he walked by omg sounds unbelievable and as he walked by turned around and said with his lips moving no sound call me....omg!!

So the next day I'm in the elevator at my aunts place and guess who's in their her!
I asked her is that your boyfriend she said yes but he lives in Toronto only sees him here and there poor thing...

I would post their song but I don't know how with this tablet thing

Its called
Strange animal

Lucky!
cotton
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic