Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Winter Blues, what music can help lift you up out

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Re: Winter Blues, what music can help lift you up out

Postby Catherine » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 am

i feel sick,
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am

on the possitive side, of this, good way to find out who really loves you, even though i just wanted to die too, i sure people will feel the same way, i just feel sick now thats all, and wish i could run away but i need time to think about this now..i sure feel alienated from things, very strange feeling thats all i wanted to say
Catherine

Postby cotton » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:56 am

Don't feel bad I think we all got scared the first time we heard it. If it really did happen we would posted it on here believe me.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 am

cotton wrote:Don't feel bad I think we all got scared the first time we heard it. If it really did happen we would posted it on here believe me.

I think James should sue them asses, make them pay for it, giving people heart falure, i couldnt belive that, waht timming, i mean Jim doin his video, against violence, and stuff, then i read this, i thought, oh man, no way, he is doing so good, can you emagine that if it was true, at least he left us with good possiive messages about non violence, i was thinking he is becoming like a martyr, ya know, like a saint, as im literally on the ground wailing shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOO, on my knees, looking up to heaven, thinking he is there already in peace, that is what i emgained, but so sad so soon...what drama..now he is here with us, resurected from it all and better and stronger than ever. good news!! right?!?Q? :lol:
Catherine

Postby cotton » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 am

YESSSSSS :D :D :D
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:12 am

cotton wrote:Don't feel bad I think we all got scared the first time we heard it. If it really did happen we would posted it on here believe me.

Cotton is right Catherine.
We would.

My advice is that every time you find news like that you come here and check it out. If it's not here, it's not true!

We don't post lies here.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:30 am

Catherine wrote:

I think James should sue them asses, make them pay for it, giving people heart falure, i couldnt belive that, waht timming, i mean Jim doin his video, against violence, and stuff, then i read this, i thought, oh man, no way, he is doing so good, can you emagine that if it was true, at least he left us with good possiive messages about non violence, i was thinking he is becoming like a martyr, ya know, like a saint, as im literally on the ground wailing shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOO, on my knees, looking up to heaven, thinking he is there already in peace, that is what i emgained, but so sad so soon...what drama..now he is here with us, resurected from it all and better and stronger than ever. good news!! right?!?Q? :lol:

Why waste time and money with those idiots? No one believes them anymore, they lost all creditability.
Right! ^^
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm

I know but I was thinking of the kids,the innocent ones what if some one like that seen thatand believed it would put them through some major trauma or even worse someone could have committed suicide worse case scenario because they were so distraught over that, walked over the bridge jumped in and drowned or walked across the street hit by a car cause they were too busy to look or something ,,I was really disturbed yesterday I wanted to just die, even now talking about that makes me cry, I hope he never goes snowboarding in Switzerland and I hope or wish I could laugh at this instead of this way, thanks, still would feel better when he says something bout this or just say something he's alive :| a live emotional trauma ay, I wonder how many believed it, and on good Friday just like Jesus christ, how odd, see there is something there bout James the universe is trying to tell us teach us, or maybe god is using James to give us thses messages he's bin giving us about nonviolence n peace and love, and that actually would be a good parallel :D comparing Jesus christ to Jim ,James Carrey this is or could be to me a sign. Gods saying to James hey this is no coincidence ya I want you to keep on speaking truth with the talenti gave you, I approve you are my son, and I am pleased. Look at that fake article says James died cause he smashed into a tree died instantly compare Jesus now he died nailed to a tree, and at this time of history, Passover,... they killed him for speaking out against injustice, jc they falselytried to kill him with a fake story.. for a joke?.... nothing happens for no reason, its all a learning and thinking process, reason for things experiences is to make us think what their meaning is to make us stronger refine us, sharpen our cause, message we perceive and give out, so that we all including especially James who has more rollers than Jesus christ 10 million strong,to continue not give up the fine fight to do what is right!

Till the end come what may cause in our end of days we all gonna die, but how did we exit the stage is what matters to the big guy in the sky :-). And to me them wings just got bigger :-).
I'm happy jc still here man, much to do ,,,much still for him to do

Love love:-) :-) :-) :-) cath...
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Sadly he's died skiing or snowboarding every year since i joined JCO :wink: but so has 3/4 of Hollyweird.......you have a good point re the distress it could cause folks hearing it though......the perpetrators are sick...... :x
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:03 am

Lets get back on topic please cause this is depressing and its supposed to be a happy thread lol winter may over but some of us still have snow and rain

I admit I am a bit of a parrot head so why not some island music to chase away the stinky weather blues?

cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 am

Sorry cotton your right happy happy everything's good
:D
Catherine

Postby cotton » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 am

Its ok
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Yes, he need all our kind and loving support, encouragment possitive energy and feedback, we love him we believe what he says to be true, not a stunt, i beleive what he says wholeheartedly, he means every word from his heart, like he said, hate see's what it wants to see, thats an attack to his good natured spirit, I just know it, he is true and right, even the bible says happy are those concious of their spirutal needs, or path, journey, after all the greatest people of all time including, Jesus christ, buddah, Hare Krishna, Abe lincoln, was for peace oh John Lennon, they said what James is saying but he has his own way talent flair to bring the message and i loved it! i think eveyrone who is for peace should tell him often, say it loud. ya know..i love you guys, you are wonderful and i am gratefull!!
love you guys! gals. xoxo
Catherine

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:33 pm

I've always wanted to learn how
to do a real Hawaiian Dance
Dancing always lifts my soul
especially to good music
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To