Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Birds and Butterflies

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Re: Birds and Butterflies

Postby lspearman » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:32 pm

lol fluffy that's not funny but on the other hand I guess it's true and Jayne I totally agree with you my x husband thought I was crazy to think about things like this but I agree with being prepared no one around me thinks like this but I think better safe than sorry when y2k came I had a bedroom that looked like a grocery store with everything I thought we would need no nothing happened but I didn't have to buy groceries for a while and I think I still have matches till this day they may not be good I might need to check that I haven't prepared anything at this moment and it worries about being alone I think I would be ok if I get started today for myself and my animals and my son he's with me a little he was here a lot for a while but has now pretty much moved on I would hope he would be here to help but not really sure about that sad but true I guess my main concern would be someone else coming trying to maybe take what ever they could find and I know people will be desperate I do have a few hand guns one with a few bullets one without and my son has a rifle not sure about those bullets but for me I know that would be something I need to be working on I read last night on this subject so gonna be getting a few camping supplies together to put in my little building and other things together just in case but I have to say this worries the crap outta me I just wish there was someone near me that felt the same I have cousin we've been talking about it and they have been prepared for years and I think that's wonderful her husband agrees and helps but she doesn't live anywhere near me so I would probably just have to fend for myself and my animals I have lots of friends but I tend to keep to myself most of the time not sure why especially when things are not that good I just don't want to drag anyone down I have been hanging with friends lately mostly because they just keep on and on about it until I do but to be honest I would rather just hang out the house by myself anyway thanks for your post gotta get ready to get outta here this morning but hope you have a wonderful day chat later hugs to you all... :?
lspearman
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Hey, if it happens we won't feel a thing.........but the day before make sure to tell your family you love them and do something that makes you really happy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:42 am

Yes I agree
TODAY IS THE ANNIVERSARY
OF THE TERRY FOX RUN - Marathon of Hope
running 26 miles a day on one leg
I'm listening to CBS Radio on Rewind
that has news clips and recordings
He never knew how long he could
keep going, he just kept going
even with a lot of pain
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lspearman » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Good morning my precious friends so far so good I've been doing lots of studying on the end times the blood moon and everything that's going on around us this past week and all I can say is if the rapture should happen today I'm gone and if not I'll try to do the best I can with what I have what else can you do? I did get about 30 days of food and water together still need a big gun and bullets just in case you never know gonna be adding to these supplies on a regular basis hey if I don't need em great but if i do i will be thankful if i can just keep other people away from em I listened to this guy last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw and you know none of us really knows the hour that the lord will return all we can do is try to be ready and I'm so ready I wish he would come today but if he don't I have lots of work I need to get done today bags of jewelry I need to list and the list goes on and on I find I don't have as much time for social media as I did when I first started I know who my real friends are and we dont have to see or talk to our real friends everyday their like stars we dont always see em but we know they're there. I had my pocketbook stolen and still need to get another driver's license was gonna to do that this morning but I dont think I am gotta dinner date this evening and i think I'll just wait on that I have so much to do around here my only days off are Wednesdays and Sundays and lately those days have been busy with friends and family I have a fishing trip coming up at the beach in a few weeks so I need to get as much work done as posibable before then I love to fish :) The holidays are just around the corner and that makes me sad this year I usually dress up for halloween and we all have the best time but probably not this year maybe next year will be better? Lets change the subject and get back to happy things like travel fun times and new beginnings yeah that sounds much better I agree Jayne we have to just keep going no matter how hard it seems all we have to do is look around and we will see we are much better off them some I hope everyone has a wonderful fun and happy day be back later hugs to you all... :)
[img]12009643_10156018082010335_6456723058063521012_n[/img]
lspearman
The Mask

Postby lspearman » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:15 pm

I tried to put an image but not smart enough to do that oh well Happy Wednesday Chat Later... :)
lspearman
The Mask

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:41 pm

We are half way through the week
I found two butterflies on side of road
picked them up off
put in my backpack
rode home put on butterfly bush
Hopefully they'll durvive
Didn't take pictures this time
getting dark
Gotta love those butterflys
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lspearman » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:41 am

That's a nice thought Jayne I agree I love butterfly's myself I've been a wee down lately gotta early morning and going to Bryson City early Sunday Morning Sweet Dreams..
lspearman
The Mask

Previous

Return to Off Topic