Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Donald Trump

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Donald Trump

Postby AdaL » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Well, it's really working out so far..

8-[
AdaL
The Majestic

Re: Donald Trump

Postby fluffy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:17 pm

look, i don't particularly like the man. He shafted Aberdeen and has been absolutely horrible to some local people... :x .....but he WAS elected democratically and all he's doing is implementing his immigration policy.....granted he's gone about it the wrong way but it's not as though folk didn't know it was coming, remember he WAS democratically elected by America based on those policies. We have our own issues to deal with.....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:32 pm

fluffy wrote:look, i don't particularly like the man. He shafted Aberdeen and has been absolutely horrible to some local people... :x .....but he WAS elected democratically and all he's doing is implementing his immigration policy.....granted he's gone about it the wrong way but it's not as though folk didn't know it was coming, remember he WAS democratically elected by America based on those policies. We have our own issues to deal with.....

Well, technically elected democratically, I suppose but he didn't win the popular vote. A highly flawed system, I think.
I'm certainly not surprised - I knew this was exactly what was coming. The people claiming that he will hopefully 'not be as bad you think' were being hopelessly naive, but it is still sickening.
His immigration policy is absolutely horrifying and disgusting. Banning muslims from entering the country (except those coming from the countries he does business with of course) is beyond all acceptability and totally unconstitutional. I don't know how anyone who supports him can defend it.
His behaviour is our issue; it's the whole world's issue. This maniac will start WW3... He has no idea how to be presidential. And that's without his mind-blowing disdain and disregard for the environment and climate change. And even if what he did didn't affect us in any way, then it's still our duty as human beings to unite and stand up to him.
This goes beyond unpopular political ideals and policies - this is persecution of innocent people.
Teresa May running over to meet him and her fawning acquiescence is shameful. Thanks to Brexit she's basically handing us to him on a platter.
Last edited by AdaL on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:21 pm

lol.....time will tell i guess..... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:24 am

He won because of a flawed system. He did NOT get the majority vote.

That said, I have no words for what happened so far the idea that it's only the beginning worries me. His acts affect the whole world and already negative consequences are rolling out.

During the campaign I couldn't even believe he was allowed and able to go through with being a presidential candidate. He lied all the time, he said facts were non-existing up to a point it got surreal, he denied half of the things he said or did while the moment was shown on video at the spot, he insulted almost everyone out there, he cried like a baby through Twitter, he wasn't able to make sentences that actually meant something, he did not think about the consequences of his actions once, ... No chance someone like that ends up in that chair, right? I mean, it's funny when he's just a candidate, right? Boy oh boy. That day. Doomsday as I like to call it.

DonaldTrump is a disgusting, despicable human being. And I'm not someone who easily throws around words like that. Every single thing he did so far, is beneath a president. It's been only a week and it feels like a year. It's like a delusional person has been given the keys to the chamber of power. Setting things in motion only because he wants to erase Obama and put his stamp on everything. No plans. No thinking ahead. But showing documents he signed (which means nothing at all) and showing it off to the world like a three year old shows a drawing to his mum. Who does that? Shutting down the press who dares to question him, alterative facts, whining on Twitter like a teenager and bashing everyone and everything who doesn't live in the Trump-bubble. That man lives in his own reality. All he does is putting on a reality show on the highest level possible. It's absolutely insane.

I mean, pinch me! This is an actual president, right!?
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby AdaL » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:37 pm

It feels like the worst cheese dream I've ever had.. :-s

The fact he referred to getting "the bad dudes" on his trainwreck of a twitter account has been the most shocking for me this week..
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:58 am

Well he has 4 years to prove himself or the USA will vote him out...it's not going to be forever......we had to endure Tony Blair for 10 Years :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:01 pm

fluffy wrote:Well he has 4 years to prove himself or the USA will vote him out...it's not going to be forever......we had to endure Tony Blair for 10 Years :shock:

That's highly optimistic. Judging by the trail of horror he's left in his wake over the course of a week, I think in four years time, things are going to look something like this..

AdaL
The Majestic

Postby grinchy steve » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:57 pm

4 years is too long for this guy. Something tells me there's going to be a boiling point where something has to change. He had his chance already, lost it in one week as far as I'm concerned.

On the other side, don't know if you guys and ladies are following all the little things he's changing already one by one. Moving people around to get what he wants. But when it goes on, it will be even harder for a Democrat to win next time in the current vote system. Small difference, huge consequences.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby AdaL » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:45 pm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827478751931924480

Jesus...

This is beyond insane. Even I never imagined he'd be THIS batshit. Tweeting threats to other countries like he's still on the fucking apprentice...
I'm so furious that this maniac has been unleashed on the world.

Oh and this is the comforting White House news of the day..

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/02/513126985/house-votes-to-overturn-obama-rule-restricting-gun-sales-to-mentally-ill?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=politics&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Muntic0re » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:24 pm

one word - wig head
Muntic0re
Introducing Janet

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Now now
Be nice

If he is truly a wicked man