Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

The Mask II

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby Riddler » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:49 pm

I saw the trailer on Saturday. It will be real flop. And that´s good!
As you all already said: there can not be Jim Carrey- movie sequels without him!
Riddle me this...Riddle me that! Who's afraid of the big black bat?
Riddler
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

The ONLY Way to watch this thing...

Postby Shadow Mancer » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:25 pm

The ONLY way to watch this mess of a movie is to go to a bar before hand, get smashed out of your mind so everything you see is hilarious, THEN go to the movie so you don't care. That way you won't remember it after your hangover in the morning.

But I would highly recommend not going and doing that. It's a VERY bad idea. Like making the movie in the first place!

SHADOW MANCER :twisted:
"Funny the things you remember, not so funny the things you forget..."
Shadow Mancer
Peggy Sue Got Married

Post note

Postby Shadow Mancer » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:37 pm

As a post note, while my mother was sick on the couch, she actually turned on "Dumb and Dumberer" on the TV and watched it all the way through because she was "curious."

After she watched, I asked her if it was as bad as I had warned her it would be (I had already seen half of prior to her viewing). She said she didn't know why they made the movie with out the original actors, because it didn't work. She said it just drug on and on and on and WASN'T FUNNY.

I told her because they wanted to make a quick buck off a popular movie by trying to get a hap-hazzard Jim Carrey replacement, and now they're doing it again with Mask II, only it's worse this time.

She asked, "Are they going to make their money back that they put into making the movie?"

I laughed and I said, "No way in hell. It's gonna bomb and they'll end up eating a huge loss. It's a big freakin' mess because New Line hasn't learned anything from the last time."

I don't think it's gonna take three strikes for New Line to be out on this one, folks. Two bombed sequels to Jim Carrey films in a row? They should know better by now...

SHADOW MANCER :twisted:
"Funny the things you remember, not so funny the things you forget..."
Shadow Mancer
Peggy Sue Got Married

Postby st41k3r » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:00 pm

yea, this movie(the mask II) looked really really friggin dumb!! a little baby who gets the mask abilities?? yea, i liked that they had milo in it but they didnt even have Jim in it!! now that really makes it friggin retarded!!
keep it G and keep it Crunk
st41k3r
Introducing Janet

Previous

Return to Off Topic