Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Sick, but happy with Carrey

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Sick, but happy with Carrey

Postby Tiffany » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:00 pm

My daughter has always loved Jim Carrey movies (since she was 1). She is now 2 3/4 and has pneumonia! We have probably watched Ace Ventura, Pet Detective and When Nature Calls 15 x's each! It always seems to pick her up and I actually love it too. Though, we are now both learning all of the lines... ha ha I don't know if Jim Carrey ever looks at these postings, but..if you are, "thanks for being so unique and talented"! :wink:
Tiffany Gemnich
Canada
Tiffany

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:17 am

aww sweet
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby Filomena » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:05 am

My kids love him too.

Today, we got a double dose of the Truman Show. My youngest daughter just HAD to take out the video from the library, and we saw it this afternoon. And now, she's watching it again on tv!

And the other day my oldest daughter said to me, I'm going to have my own tv talk show one day, and the first person I'm going to interview is Jim Carrey. Go figure!

(Do you think it's heriditary?!)
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby discombobulate » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:24 am

Yeah, today was Jim Carrey day on TBS, they had both Ace Ventura's, The Mask, Dumb and Dumber, The Truman Show, and The Cable Guy. Best day I ever spent at home doing nothing!
discombobulate
All In Good Taste

Postby samurai_cable » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:54 pm

lol, I'd like to think my kids would love Jim as well. That's if I have kids... heh.... and I think whoever that's going to be with me would have to be able to put up with me constantly watching his movies, and me roaming around magazine stands just trying to find a Jim article, and me quoting Jim a lot.... I guess that person would have to be as obsessed as me~
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:58 pm

sry to ask this, i wasnt too sure where to put it, i asked agian but they will just lock it. im still trying to put a picture in my signature ... look, i tried. tell me what i did wrong or wat i need to do.
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby samurai_cable » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:33 pm

It's supposed to be [img]link%20here[/img], and there's an Img button where you post a reply. Right next to the URL button. So if you just press it and copy in your link, just press submit, and the [/img] will pop up automatically. Hope this helped~
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Return to Off Topic