Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Song

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Son

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:57 pm

fluffy wrote:lol..........can you imagine if Jim did top the charts with it?........Oh My....... :shock: :lol: :lol: .......but seriously, he's got an amazing voice, autotune aside, the boy can really sing............ :D

Yeah!

I asked him on twitter when the album would be coming! LoL
He has a very good voice.
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:03 pm

grinchy steve wrote:Since a certain group of people is so negative about this, I wonder if they will actually refuse to go to his movie(s). I can imagine some of them will ignore Kick-Ass for that. On the other hand, if that is the case, it works the other way around also. Some people who are with Jim on this, will watch his movie to support him.

Is there a link where I can see the whole video ? The Funny or Die page is extremely slow. And I can't find the actual video on YouTube. I want to share it on Facebook, but can't find it.

I favorite the video on YouTube but apparently it got taken out.
If you want it though I can send it too you. Since I download it.
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

"Since a certain group of people is so negative about this, I wonder if they will actually refuse to go to his movie(s). I can imagine some of them will ignore Kick-Ass for that. On the other hand, if that is the case, it works the other way around also. Some people who are with Jim on this, will watch his movie to support him."

I was wondering the same thing myself. When I was checking my Yahoo e-mail the other day, I noticed there was an article on there about how Jim had almost gotten the role as Dr. Graham in "Jurassic Park Park." I couldn't believe when I clicked on the comments section of the article all the hate Jim was getting. I'm not exaggerating here: I couldn't find one positive comment that was written about Jim. Half of this country is supposed to be liberal -- so why aren't more people sticking up for Jim's stance for stronger gun control in the comments section? It's perplexing to me.

I agree with Jim: I think we definitely need stronger gun control; I'm an American as well. Not all Americans are like those mindless idiots on Twitter and Yahoo. Some of it matters on the location here in America. There are many celebrities in Hollywood who agree with Jim -- but they are probably too afraid to speak out like Jim is doing, because they are afraid it will have a negative impact on their careers.

Personally, I wouldn't care if they banned all the guns. But I reside in a part of America -- New Mexico -- that pretty much worships firearms. No kidding. It's like the old west out here. I'll walk in stores here, and I'll see people, just common, everyday citizens, with guns holstered to their hips. These people must be very fearful, to have to walk around outside like that. It's a rather pitiful sight. But guns will never been banned altogether here in America because people like the aforementioned -- as well as the nuts who have been attacking Jim on Twitter -- will revolt. They have already threatened that there will be a civil war, if their precious guns get taken away. Just look at these people commenting on gun control articles on news websites here. None of the lawmakers are saying that they want to take these people's guns away -- they simply want to ban the sale of assault weapons to average citizens, and they want to give more thorough background checks to gun buyers. The gun freaks here are going bonkers even over THAT. And what sounds so terrible about those proposed laws? They could potentially do a lot of good.

As for the people who are saying that it is unforgivable that Carrey spoofed Heston's political beliefs in the video -- so what? Many comedies over here parody dead actors. Hell, "South Park" made fun of Steve Irwin's death in an episode; nobody was up in arms about that. Saturday Night Live has made fun of countless dead people before. Where is the outrage over that? No, people aren't angry with Jim because he spoofed Charlton Heston -- they are angry at Jim because his beliefs are different than theirs.
Follow me on Twitter: @RealJackBristow
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Twigggy wrote:(...) I couldn't believe when I clicked on the comments section of the article all the hate Jim was getting. I'm not exaggerating here: I couldn't find one positive comment that was written about Jim. Half of this country is supposed to be liberal -- so why aren't more people sticking up for Jim's stance for stronger gun control in the comments section? It's perplexing to me.(...)

Exactly! It surprise me that the people who agree with Jim, which are a lot, didn't say anything!
That's why I started commenting!
That's what it takes for them to think they are right... for the rest of us not to react at all.

Twigggy, I couldn't agree more with Jim and what you just said, even if I tried! ^^
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Guns and control
this subject kinda hits a raw nerve
with many people
moi included
Oft times when my dad was drinking
(he kept the gun under his bed)
my mother wondered if we'd end up dead in our bed
the next day
What an awful thing for a mother and her children to feel
But we survived
Finally my mom left
Thankfully
Sometimes mothers never leave
and live a life of constant concern
And there are probably still those
women out there, and are still
in those relationships
Guns give some people power
especially over those who
can't defend themselves so easily
I wonder what the numbers are
of ownership of guns men compared to women
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby grinchy steve » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 pm

There are actually people on youtube burning the Jim Carrey DVD's they owned because of this. :lol: My god. Mental.

@ Eva, if you can send it to me, that would be great! 8) Is the video banned everywhere, what's going on?
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 am

grinchy steve wrote:There are actually people on youtube burning the Jim Carrey DVD's they owned because of this. :lol: My god. Mental.

@ Eva, if you can send it to me, that would be great! 8) Is the video banned everywhere, what's going on?

Yeah! They are crazy! Especially cause the money was already spend! What a bunch of ignorant idiots!

Yes I can! It's only in Funny or Die website.... for some reason.
Here's the link to download the video. It will be available for download until April 19th. (That's the policy of the website)

http://we.tl/0w7xhNgntA

If it doesn't work when any of you sees this... let me know and I will upload again!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 am

WTF...burning his DVD's ????? :shock: ..........geez, that's appalling behaviour. :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:49 am

Sorry Steve and Fluffs. These idiots posting their stupid beliefs about owning a gun are making us look realllly bad. I really don't want to be part of that. But I sometimes I feel like I am included in the bad things people say about us just cause I am from the USA too. But anyway I am sorry.

I should say tho that the only people I know of that have guns out here are criminals. My friends & My family would never keep a gun in their house. I honestly think that most of the people complaining are from the countries like Texas ETC and maybe even Iowa. I have been to Iowa and some out there keep rifles to kill animals. So keeping a gun in their houses would mean nothing to them. I also think we are a spoiled bunch and that is why the gun lovers are acting like a bunch of spoiled 2 year olds.

I agree with Jim all the way but would like it to go one step farther and get rid of hand guns too. I think the only people that should have them are cops and yes I believe Dotan and all the other bodyguards of famous people should have one too since they draw crowds where ever they go. It irritates me when these stupid asses who nobody even cares about compares themselves to celebs. :x

grinchy steve wrote:
There are actually people on youtube burning the Jim Carrey DVD's they owned because of this. My god. Mental

I have heard people say this too. Maybe we should reply to them by saying "That means you are making copies??? GREAT THE MORE Jim MOVIES YOU HAVE THE BETTER!"lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 am

@ Cotton, it was never my intention to offend you or people who live in the US. So, we're good now, right? :) I agree with that step further by the way.

@ Eva, thanks for the video. Just uploaded it for my friends at Facebook, I guess Jim will get a lot of support overhere for taking that step. Yes btw, burning. Just saw one with a guy trashing Jim and actually burning the DVD's on Youtube.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:09 am

grinchy steve wrote:@ Cotton, it was never my intention to offend you or people who live in the US. So, we're good now, right? :) I agree with that step further by the way.

@ Eva, thanks for the video. Just uploaded it for my friends at Facebook, I guess Jim will get a lot of support overhere for taking that step. Yes btw, burning. Just saw one with a guy trashing Jim and actually burning the DVD's on Youtube.

You're welcome Steve.
Well, he's the one who lost the money...
Next time give them to us. The more copies we have the better...

Now Steve and Cotton... since you are cool with each other... ^^
I want the "kiss and make up" tongue section! Come on! Action people. Action! :lol:
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:19 am

@ Cotton, it was never my intention to offend you or people who live in the US. So, we're good now, right? I agree with that step further by the way.

Yes

Now Steve and Cotton... since you are cool with each other... ^^
I want the "kiss and make up" tongue section! Come on! Action people. Action!

Sorry to disappoint you Eva but my tongue would never reach no matter how hard I try.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 am

cotton wrote:Sorry to disappoint you Eva but my tongue would never reach no matter how hard I try.lol

OH man! :lol: :lol: :lol:
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 am

hehe.........lol.....good to see the Dirty humor back :wink: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:18 pm

I seen oops greeting love and peace first :-) :-). K I seen a CNN news yesterday,omg with Anne coulter can't believe the sh....t they said about James!So not true, first he said that James. Drinks too much coffee Bahama, that's a lie, then Anne c never liked this lady, she is an anti Semite,rude as heck, I would like to slap her in the face woman!,she wouldn't recognize the messiah if he was standing next to her buck naked period,.. she bashed our James now time to give her a taste of her own ugly tastless medicine,but ours is so much sweeter, getting her with words and truth, put her in her place. Bottom line have no fear of the devil and his minions, for God is with us, with James , I can't believe the lies to blind ppl , that's what this is about they instill fear in ppl making them think that any one who is againt more ppl having more guns is a threat to them ,they want ppl to think they must have a gun, or they are not safe,fear. So they think James is a threat,its the opposite he says peace ,

See love is not fear society has lost all natural sence of love, love thy neighbor,as thy self, tell me where is the love, when every friken neighbour has a rifle, that ppl feel the need to always be on guard well its this system this govt polluting the mind, the fix news, the govt power and greed they endless wars against humans, their ruining our earth selfishly taking all our resources for profit and monitary gain, raping the earth our land for corporations and millions of ppl are dying of starvation, we need to feed the world with not only truth, and food but we need to protect our earth from being totally destroyed. Govt job is to distract ppl by giving them power by means of guns weapons to shut them up to side tract them while they continue blowing up mountains and digging in the earth for oil suck it dry cut out trees kill or animals,make their money give us drugs the list goes on its pure evil and destructive,sorry to go on its god thing jc that has the power can speak up against them one step at a time in his due time expose these liars who don't care about us the planets welfare or well being ,,,,:-) :-) ya know:-) :-) peace out. Love to you Cathy
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!