Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Comment current news topics here.

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 pm

That's why I never trust those tabloids... They are EEEEEEEVVIIIILLL :lol:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
User avatar
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:11 am

Jimcarrey#1fan23 wrote:That's why I never trust those tabloids... They are EEEEEEEVVIIIILLL :lol:


Exactly.... I assume it's a lie.
It still hurts though.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby Catherine » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 am

EvaAraujo wrote:
Jimcarrey#1fan23 wrote:That's why I never trust those tabloids... They are EEEEEEEVVIIIILLL :lol:


Exactly.... I assume it's a lie.
It still hurts though.

I know

We know that's all lies but its okay I try to look at the positive side to everything if we look we will find at least one
1 no doubt he loved His exes all of them
2 there's a reason why things happen the way they did
And we who love and admire him want the best for him always

Jim wanted to have more children maybe one would have been nice, isn't that the way u show your love by giving that person a baby?
He gave her a chance and time, his heart was broken, he doesn't have to say or expect, when u truly love someone they just show you and do the things you want naturally like they are so part of you, connected..

Without even asking

3 years go by and she is with another
She also didn't change still doing nude poses
I'm sure he couldn't be comfortable with that
Past is past is past but Jim needs a woman
That loves him enough to not do those things anymore
That honors and respects him
That must hurt
I think if I was him how would I feel
Look Jim makes a children's story book meets special people like amachi and deepack
And is making great movies people love
I'm so proud of him
He deserves all the respect in the world and the best loving person that honors him enough not selfish or just thinking of their own career he needs someone like his mother
In a away....well I have a confession to make

On my50 bday my niece gave me a DVD 4 movies with Jim Carrey
The package still not opened
It had dumb and dumber
Yes man the magestic and mask
I seen 2 of them in the past
Still 2 to go
I know I'm slow but I'm getting there
Just seen last week wonder stone
Loved it he's scarrey in it plays a great crazy phyco magician
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
User avatar
Catherine
The Majestic
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby lspearman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Headed for a breakdown???? I don't think so I'm very proud of Jim I think it's good that it seems he's talked with Jenny and her son no he didn't have to but he was in their life for a while and I think it's good if we can be friends with our ex's if that's possible after all we loved and cared about them at some point. I think that shows maturity on Jim's part I also think that sometimes for a example if he hadn't reached out to them you know at some point they would have ran into each other and it may have been awkward hanging on to all those hurtful feelings it's good he let it go and seen the boy and who knows even though Jenny seems to have moved on no one knows what the future holds. Jim is a good man and he deserves great as well, and if he thinks that's Jenny maybe they will find their way back to one another and if not I truly believe that it did them all good if Jim see's Evan once a week month what ever I wish them well what ever roads they take. Sometimes I think we have all these memories in our head of how it use to be and sometimes when we see the person we realize that we have both changed and are not the same people anymore and we realize that things really do happen for a reason what ever the case may be I wish Jim the very best with everything that he does to try to help everyone else he deserves it!!!
I seen the video of him reading his new book "How Rolland Rolls" he's such a sweetie pie..:D
Happy Tuesday Everybody!
lspearman
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 am

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby cotton » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:44 pm

When did Jim talk to them? He said he was not going to.
Image
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
User avatar
cotton
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 12038
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: JCO Forum

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby Catherine » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 am

lspearman wrote:Headed for a breakdown???? I don't think so I'm very proud of Jim I think it's good that it seems he's talked with Jenny and her son no he didn't have to but he was in their life for a while and I think it's good if we can be friends with our ex's if that's possible after all we loved and cared about them at some point. I think that shows maturity on Jim's part I also think that sometimes for a example if he hadn't reached out to them you know at some point they would have ran into each other and it may have been awkward hanging on to all those hurtful feelings it's good he let it go and seen the boy and who knows even though Jenny seems to have moved on no one knows what the future holds. Jim is a good man and he deserves great as well, and if he thinks that's Jenny maybe they will find their way back to one another and if not I truly believe that it did them all good if Jim see's Evan once a week month what ever I wish them well what ever roads they take. Sometimes I think we have all these memories in our head of how it use to be and sometimes when we see the person we realize that we have both changed and are not the same people anymore and we realize that things really do happen for a reason what ever the case may be I wish Jim the very best with everything that he does to try to help

everyone else he deserves it!!!

Woe I just read the first few lines
First of all Jim's on a great path with Rolland betteru and dumb n dumber2
We never heard from him mentions anything what u said
We should stay our of his privacy life
This is sensitive subject
We are supposed to be supporting and uplifting him not talk about his past
Its his private life personal and it must hurt to try to open up a would d that is healing
Words mean everything
Peace
Catherine
I seen the video of him reading his new book "How Rolland Rolls" he's such a sweetie pie..:D
Happy Tuesday Everybody!
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
User avatar
Catherine
The Majestic
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby lspearman » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Sorry Catherine but Jim said himself he had read the book to Jenny's son Evan on the Ellen show so I guess I just assumed and I thought Jenny said on the view they had talked whether they have or haven't personally I think if he's having trouble with it it would be good but maybe that time has passed. I meant no disrespect to Jim no worries didn't realize it was that sensitive of a subject wont happen again...
lspearman
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 am

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby cotton » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Not that book. He was just talking about how he used to read to him. Not that it really matters he can talk to who he wants to but I was just shocked when you said that cause Jenny said was not returning her phone calls and Jim said it would be best for Evan if he did not contact them cause of his autism.
Image
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
User avatar
cotton
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 12038
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: JCO Forum

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Jim used to read to Evan but after the relationship between him and his mother ended he thought it was better to stay apart.
I doubt he will ever talk to her again due to the last time she talked she kinda bashed him.

The reason he doesn't have contact with him is actually simple.
If he stayed there's no way Evan would see the next boyfriend of Jenny as a father figure and that can cause a lot of problem.
Maybe as an adult Evan can resume is relationship with Jim but for the time being it's not good for anyone, especially Evan.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 am

i have to say i think he did absolutely the right thing by cutting off contact with Evan. Now, i know there will be folk who think i'm wrong but for an autistic child, contact with Jim would have confused and unsettled him. Remember that Evan has his father and John should really be the most important male in his life........Anyhoo, it's all water under the bridge now........
Fluffy

Image
User avatar
fluffy
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 19849
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:03 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby cotton » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Now, i know there will be folk who think i'm wrong but for an autistic child, contact with Jim would have confused and unsettled him


Thats what I meant but couldn't think of the words to use lol
Image
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
User avatar
cotton
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 12038
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: JCO Forum

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:47 pm

great minds think alike hon.........lol :wink: :D
Fluffy

Image
User avatar
fluffy
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 19849
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:03 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby lspearman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you so much for clearing that up I personally think its good if you can still be friends with our ex's I know that's rare but for myself I've been very fortunate to be able to do that but every situation is different and we never any of us ever talk negative about each other because at one time we did love em well I guess we still love each other just in a different way I guess as time goes on sometimes things change and so do people sometimes things aren't suppose to be forever just for a while...

Happy Sunday everyone I hope everyone has a great day!

Jim Carrey is THE MAN.... :oops:

I agree with fluffy great minds do think alike.. :D

Maybe Maybe not???
lspearman
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 am

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby cotton » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:10 pm

fluffy wrote:great minds think alike hon.........lol :wink: :D


Thats true! :D
Image
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
User avatar
cotton
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 12038
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: JCO Forum

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby Catherine » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:10 am

lspearman wrote:Thank you so much for clearing that up I personally think its good if you can still be friends with our ex's I know that's rare but for myself I've been very fortunate to be able to do that but every situation is different and we never any of us ever talk negative about each other because at one time we did love em well I guess we still love each other just in a different way I guess as time goes on sometimes things change and so do people sometimes things aren't suppose to be forever just for a while...

Happy Sunday everyone I hope everyone has a great day!

Jim Carrey is THE MAN.... :oops:

I agree with fluffy great minds do think alike.. :D

Maybe Maybe not???


Ur sweet. Fgor me its difficult to be friends
Because I just can't
I try then they just want to have sex with me and that hurts my feelings really
Friends never worked for me its not me that has the problem its them...or
Why I don't know how insulting it is when you try to talk to your ex and they just wanna
Have you again, for me its a no can do
And I agree great minds do think alike you !
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
User avatar
Catherine
The Majestic
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron