Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 pm

After reading this my heart is tight. :?
Honestly! I haDa weird feeling in my heart.

I hope to God it's a lie:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/Jim-Carrey-headed-breakdown
http://www.gossipcop.com/Jim-Carrey-breakdown-meltdown/

I truly believe is a great and if he dated fans and was accepting applications I would totally sign in...
.... if he wasn't SOOOOO out of my league! :(

He's strong and I believe in him. I truly do, so... GO Jim! :)

Maybe it's time for some twitter love messages! :D
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Your link was a pic of 2 guys but I assume you are talking about the Enquirer story so I fixed it for you. Its the Enquirer so there is a chance there may be some lies in there
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lspearman » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:15 pm

This is all very sad to hear about Jim but people cant help how they feel it seems Jenny has moved on maybe even before they broke up...

She said she was with a guy for 5 years and still wasn't sure if he was gay or not she said she wanted a real man I know that's hard to hear but its the truth..

Sometimes the truth is hard to face trust me I know but would he really want to be with her knowing that she feels this way????

If I knew that the man I loved was in love with someone else that would help me to get past it I would never want to be with anyone that didn't want to be with me...

Jim is a very smart kind and wonderful soul what ever your preference and I know he will get past this things work out best 4 the ones that make the best of the way things works out!

We have to be able to be our self what ever that is or he will never be happy again we can't change who you are so someone will love us they have to love us for who ever we are...

I will love you 4 ever and a day my friend chin up I'm sure things will be better before you know it think positive!!!!! Hugs :(
lspearman
The Mask

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 pm

cotton wrote:Your link was a pic of 2 guys but I assume you are talking about the Enquirer story so I fixed it for you. Its the Enquirer so there is a chance there may be some lies in there

The link worked but I guess it was erase or changed. I add another link because for some reason it says I'm not allow to see the content due to my location.

I'm assuming it's a lie. I still had a strange sensation in my heart but I believe it's a lie.
Specially coming from tabloid idiots. :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Oh ok

I have soooooooo many tabloid articles that look just like this one some dating all the way back to when Ace1 came out. I don't like what they say in them but I have learned to ignore a lot of the things they say. They like to make mountains out of mole hills.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 pm

cotton wrote:Oh ok

I have soooooooo many tabloid articles that look just like this one some dating all the way back to when Ace1 came out. I don't like what they say in them but I have learned to ignore a lot of the things they say. They like to make mountains out of mole hills.

Completely agree with you.
I was surprise to find it. Right now? Why? Cause he's promoting a book?
Idiots.
We know better, they should too.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:38 am

http://techland.time.com/2013/09/18/google-vs-death/

IT"S A LIEE PEOPLE RELAX!!! :D :) ahahah Jim has never been happier in his life read full article here....pay attention to end of a article.
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:46 am

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:http://techland.time.com/2013/09/18/google-vs-death/

IT"S A LIEE PEOPLE RELAX!!! :D :) ahahah Jim has never been happier in his life read full article here....pay attention to end of a article.

What does that article has to do with the matter?
I read it but it just talks about Google.
Am I missing something? :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 am

This periodically comes up when the tabloids are grubbing about for stuff....Jim's a very private person and when he doesn't court the tabloids they will fabricate stuff. His depression is well known so they can pretty much twist this knowledge to suit their agenda...... :evil: The Jenny comment is not cool......whoever it refers to....If there's any truth to it, it says more about her ego.......i hope it's tabloid crap, i would hope she'd have more class.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Hahhahahah read this :D i post different url, i was reading that :D :)

here it is...http://www.gossipcop.com/Jim-Carrey-breakdown-meltdown/
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:06 pm

fluffy wrote:This periodically comes up when the tabloids are grubbing about for stuff....Jim's a very private person and when he doesn't court the tabloids they will fabricate stuff. His depression is well known so they can pretty much twist this knowledge to suit their agenda...... :evil: The Jenny comment is not cool......whoever it refers to....If there's any truth to it, it says more about her ego.......i hope it's tabloid crap, i would hope she'd have more class.

I agree with you.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby indy-jones » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Tabloids are crap! Don't believe them!
indy-jones
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Besides, he might be a comedy genius but he's still just a man, he's flesh and bone like the rest of us and i wouldn't expect him to be 'on' the whole time. If folk think he's on a downer because he's not satisfying their need for entertainment, then that says more about them than him. He's not a performing sealion.........Jim's a very smart man and with that comes introspection....personally i think that makes him more attractive and fascinating....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:29 am

fluffy wrote:Besides, he might be a comedy genius but he's still just a man, he's flesh and bone like the rest of us and i wouldn't expect him to be 'on' the whole time. If folk think he's on a downer because he's not satisfying their need for entertainment, then that says more about them than him. He's not a performing sealion.........Jim's a very smart man and with that comes introspection....personally i think that makes him more attractive and fascinating....

i completely agree again...
In fact, let me sign it too! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 am

Those fkers tabloid I aware if I had a dollar I'd sue their sorry ass and punch them where the sun don't shine
Bunch of stupids
I think its someone who's pissed off cause they didn'tcast his ex in dDND2 someone revenging ...tthat's my first intuition she's nasty oh well, why who knows he's the tallest tree he's doing great he's on Ellen on Monday maybe its a set up someone's just stirring up something that's not there just because....get a reaction..but that over, I'm sure he is over her, he is happy, we can see that the book great songs , good stuff
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Next

Return to Stop The Press!