Jim Carrey Online

A New Star in The Sky--Cathriona White

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: A New Star in The Sky--Cathriona White

Postby Alyonushka » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:28 pm

When I am thinking of it, I am thinking of myself being on her place.
I am 33. I've been in love with Jim since I was 13, I don't even imagine anyone else on his place.
And just try for a second and imagine Jim and me being a couple.
I know it's good to hang out together and enjoy our time, but I understand one day Jim would tell me that I deserve someone better, that I am in that age when I am supposed to think of having a family and my own kids. He would try to break up with me and this would break my heart. I am not that psychotype who would commit suicide, but that would no doubt tear me apart.
I guess I took her death too personally, I am too empathic. But I understand how painful it can be when here you are the girlfriend of Jim Carrey and another time you are just no one, alone in an alien country with no documents and a fake marriage. And how on Earth can anyone be compared to Jim afterwards?
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Alyonushka wrote:When I am thinking of it, I am thinking of myself being on her place.
I am 33. I've been in love with Jim since I was 13, I don't even imagine anyone else on his place.
And just try for a second and imagine Jim and me being a couple.
I know it's good to hang out together and enjoy our time, but I understand one day Jim would tell me that I deserve someone better, that I am in that age when I am supposed to think of having a family and my own kids. He would try to break up with me and this would break my heart. I am not that psychotype who would commit suicide, but that would no doubt tear me apart.
I guess I took her death too personally, I am too empathic. But I understand how painful it can be when here you are the girlfriend of Jim Carrey and another time you are just no one, alone in an alien country with no documents and a fake marriage. And how on Earth can anyone be compared to Jim afterwards?

She didn't kill herself because of Jim.
She had other underline problems as well.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:38 am

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here, i think enough time has passed but i think Scientology has a lot to answer for in her passing. Families fight all the time but she was involved in what has been called a 'dangerous brainwashing cult' and they should be made to explain themselves at an enquiry. I fear it has all been buried now though....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Previous

Return to Stop The Press!