Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby sianlee » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:52 am

I hope you're right! Yeah I know you don't eat cocaine but I figured that was just her way of making it not so obvious.

With all these allegations being thrown around, if it is proven false, couldn't Jim have many of these sits up for defamation because it's ruining his career in the public eye. Look at the moments at the bottom of Radar's page. It's sad!
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:33 am

sianlee wrote:What about the video footage currently revealed? Cocain and 50 Shades Of Jim :( :(

I think is funny that they say the word "revealed" but the only people you "saw it" are from the magazine. If it was trully revealed it would have been on the internet already.
More bull**** :evil:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:26 am

Be that as it may, I just figured they saw it first! It's a lot to make up for one magazine. Although I know that all mags are total bollocks I guess
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:21 am

Discussing this on here does
not support anyone it only
gives attention where it shouldn'tbe
Bottom line to me is:
Let the lawyers hash it out
that's their job
rumours, inuendos- will do no good
The less attention this issue gets
The sooner it can RIP
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: :(

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:24 am

Yeah, both Burpee and Mark are linked to the ' intelligence' collecting side of things. They were born into the organisation and Marks stepfather went to jail as a result of his part in 'Operation Snow white. Jenny was a senior intelligence officer so they were both in excellent positions to gather, collate and manipulate information. Of course this might not have been the case......but it might have........'the truth will out' as they say.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 am

Thats very true CJ....but it's national news in the UK now.....all the national papers have covered it, some more sympathically than others....it's not going to fade away sadly.... :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:21 am

Canadian Jayne wrote:Discussing this on here does
not support anyone it only
gives attention where it shouldn'tbe
Bottom line to me is:
Let the lawyers hash it out
that's their job
rumours, inuendos- will do no good
The less attention this issue gets
The sooner it can RIP

I disagree. This isn't just some run of the mill disposable tabloid junk. This is a coordinated, sustained, and disgusting attack on his character and reputation and plain extortion/blackmail. We HAVE to discuss it so people know the truth. If it's just left to the tabloid junkies and general public, they will just take it at face value and believe all the BS they're being fed.

Most people know nothing about her Scientology and the extreme dodginess of her friends. They also think that those texts were just before she died because that's how the media is painting it. Jim deserves and needs public support from all the logical and decent people out there. As Einstein said, “The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”
Last edited by AdaL on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:24 am

sianlee wrote:I hope you're right! Yeah I know you don't eat cocaine but I figured that was just her way of making it not so obvious.

With all these allegations being thrown around, if it is proven false, couldn't Jim have many of these sits up for defamation because it's ruining his career in the public eye. Look at the moments at the bottom of Radar's page. It's sad!

Don't worry about the comments on a trash site like Radar. Just tabloid junkies and f**kwits who will move onto the next 'scandal' tomorrow.
And yes, sugar means sugar. Not cocaine. Jesus, this would be funny under any other circumstances...
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:36 pm

sianlee wrote: Look at the moments at the bottom of Radar's page. It's sad!

Trash people read radar or national enquirer and they make trash comments. Yesterday i was reading IMDb's message board for Jim and i was like "Yess!! I knew that there are people with rational thoughts!!"
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:37 pm

This Burton guy has got me sad and nervous for Jim so badly that I just ate a whole bag of buttered popcorn so when I die of a heart attack you all need to get together and sue Burton for killing me with all this crap news and making me eat too much.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:59 pm

Love Einstiens quote! That's definatly true...

I guess youreall right, I believe talking about it helpsmpeople see sense... the media is talking about it and people follow them! Jim needs to know that he has got so many people behind him. <3 I wish he knew
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:17 pm

I bought a radar mag once online I never heard of it before then and there was a article with Jim in. You would never know it was a tabloid no tabloid pics and it had high quality photos BUT the article was full of crap. They took jokes that he made on talk shows and twisted his words around to make his jokes look like facts and made him a look a little crazy in the head. Remember the story about him getting scars on his wrist from on the set of the Truman show? Well they said he got the scars when he found out jane was doing drugs and he got so upset he put his fist through the windshield. So Ya you have to be careful with Radar.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 pm

cotton wrote:This Burton guy has got me sad and nervous for Jim so badly that I just ate a whole bag of buttered popcorn so when I die of a heart attack you all need to get together and sue Burton for killing me with all this crap news and making me eat too much.lol

Agreed!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:30 pm

cotton wrote:I bought a radar mag once online I never heard of it before then and there was a article with Jim in. You would never know it was a tabloid no tabloid pics and it had high quality photos BUT the article was full of crap. They took jokes that he made on talk shows and twisted his words around to make his jokes look like facts and made him a look a little crazy in the head. Remember the story about him getting scars on his wrist from on the set of the Truman show? Well they said he got the scars when he found out jane was doing drugs and he got so upset he put his fist through the windshield. So Ya you have to be careful with Radar.

Be careful with any kind of magazine. They all are full of crap.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:31 pm

sianlee wrote:Love Einstiens quote! That's definatly true...

I guess youreall right, I believe talking about it helpsmpeople see sense... the media is talking about it and people follow them! Jim needs to know that he has got so many people behind him. <3 I wish he knew

He knows Sianlee. He knows. :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy