Jim Carrey Online

More Jim ESOTSM promotions!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

More Jim ESOTSM promotions!

Postby JimCarreysGal » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:19 pm

Hey guys, Jul told me that Jim is going to be on Letterman this monday (15th) and in the morning, some news show (i forget the name) which will be on Tuesday (16th) but i will ask jul again to remind me then i will be back and tell you guys! <br> Melissa<br><br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*<br>"Half a Pound of Nuts Mame?" ~The Process of Jim~<br>"He seems to be offering me berries of some kind, I'm gonna try to, try to take one, I gotta be careful, this could be a bigfoot trick"~ *Deleted Scenes* Bruce Almighty~<br><br>"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."~ Jim Carrey~<br><br>" Do you want me to get naked and start the revoluton? I'll take that as a maybe" ~ Jack Black Orange County~<br>" Helloooo Chelloooo" ~Jack Black School Of Rock~ <br>" Ok, we will go and get her but you are going to follow me, because I am an EXPERT at escaping.... LETS GO fast escape, fast escapes are my expertise!" ~ Jack Black Orange County~ <p></p><i></i>
JimCarreysGal
The Truman Show

Jim Promotions

Postby Jim promotions » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:25 am

lol thanks, but Jul alreay posted it, sorry lol<br> Melissa<br><br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*<br>"Half a Pound of Nuts Mame?" ~The Process of Jim~<br>"He seems to be offering me berries of some kind, I'm gonna try to, try to take one, I gotta be careful, this could be a bigfoot trick"~ *Deleted Scenes* Bruce Almighty~<br><br>"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."~ Jim Carrey~<br><br>" Do you want me to get naked and start the revoluton? I'll take that as a maybe" ~ Jack Black Orange County~<br>" Helloooo Chelloooo" ~Jack Black School Of Rock~ <br>" Ok, we will go and get her but you are going to follow me, because I am an EXPERT at escaping.... LETS GO fast escape, fast escapes are my expertise!" ~ Jack Black Orange County~ <p></p><i></i>
Jim promotions

Return to Stop The Press!