Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Hey can someone give me a little help???

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Hey can someone give me a little help???

Postby GrinchyNikky » Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:37 pm

OK, I just got back from holiday (which was fab) and I find I still have some work to do for college.<br>Now, I'm having serious trouble trying to explain in writing why The Mask was so good and took so much at the Box Office.<br>Anyone who's good with words, pleeeeeeeeease help me. I'd be so greatful. It could save my ass. *lol*<br><br>Thank you! <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:red;">I can't do it. I have an appointment. Urm... dentist... yeah!</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></p><i></i>
GrinchyNikky
High Strung

Re: Hey can someone give me a little help???

Postby Cheryl Anna » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:20 pm

The Mask showed a shy character, Stanley Ipkiss, who was afraid to let the romantic, out-going side of himself shine. (This is a quality that is typical in society.) When he became the Mask all of his defenses were released. At the end of the movie Stanley decides that he doesn't need to be the Mask anymore because he has learned to not be afraid to let his inner child outside.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

re

Postby phantom » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:46 am

I think The Mask is a very special movie because the specials they put in. In the time they make that movie it was a little rareto do such things. Now computer animation is very normal, but then it wasn't.<br>And the movie is also special because they show that the inner- person in you is always there; you just have to search for it, even you don't have a mask to help you.<br>If you like to be not shy anymore, try to find your inner- person or alter ego.<br>I think that makes the movie so special <p></p><i></i>
phantom
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Re: re

Postby GrinchyNikky » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:12 pm

Thanks guys.<br><br>I've done it all now, and it's handed in. If I get a bad grade, I'll blame you lot. *lol*<br>Na, I won't really.<br><br>Thanks. *kisses* <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:red;">I can't do it. I have an appointment. Urm... dentist... yeah!</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></p><i></i>
GrinchyNikky
High Strung

Return to Members