Discuss this animation. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have announced the release of "Horton Hears a Who!". It will be released on Region 1 DVD and Blu-ray on 9th December 2008. The Special Editions are loaded with bonus features, big and small, including commentary with directors Jimmy Hayward and Steve Martino, eight featurettes, exclusive deleted footage and the debut of the Ice Age short âSurviving Sid.â
Horton Hears A Who! will be available in Single Disc DVD ($29.98 U.S.), Two-Disc Special Edition ($34.98 U.S.), Two-Disc Gift Set with Horton Plush ($39.98 U.S.) and Blu-ray Two-Disc Special Edition ($39.98 U.S.).
Dr. Seussâ Horton Hears A Who! DVD is presented in a flipper disc featuring both full screen (1.31:1 aspect ratio) and widescreen format (1.85:1 aspect ratio) with English 5.1 Dolby Surround, Spanish/French Dolby Surround with English and Spanish subtitles. DVD bonus features will include:
Single Disc Edition - A double-sided disc with both widescreen and full screen presentations. Features include:
- Directorsâ Audio Commentary with Jimmy Hayward and Steve Martino
- Ice Age short âSurviving Sidâ - All-new animated short focusing on the Ice Age characters Sid and Scrat
Two-Disc Special Edition Including Digital Copy - Includes all above single-disc content with the following extra material featured on the second disc:
- Deleted Footage and Animation Screen Tests (w/ Introductions and optional audio commentaries by the directors)
- Thatâs One Big Elephant: Animating Horton - In an animation-focused featurette, learn how Blue Sky brought Horton to life
- Bringing the Characters to Life - Watch the animators' hilarious initial performances recorded as a reference to assist in animating the film
- Meet Katie - Discover how the character "Katie" was developed by Blue Sky
- Elephant Fun: The Facts - Fun and informative featurette about elephants
- Our Speck: Where Do We Fit In? - Using interviews with everyday kids, weâll learn how even small actions can help make the world a better place
- A Person Is a Person: A Universal Message - Featuring interviews w/ cast and crew, we will take a closer look at the characters, the story and interpret the meanings of Horton Hears a Who!
- Bringing Seuss to Screen - Learn how Hayward and Martino maintained the authentic look and feel of Dr. Seuss world
- The Elephant in the Room: Jim Carrey - Profile on Jim Carrey voicing Horton
- We Are Here! Game - Memory game in which you have to repeat the correct pattern of Who-noises
- DVD-ROM: Create Your Own Animation
DVD Gift Set with Horton Plush (Two-Disc Special Edition) - Includes all above two-disc special edition content including Horton plush
Blu-ray Two-Disc Including Digital Copy - Includes all above two-disc special edition content except DVD-Rom Create Your Own and features:
- Bonus View technology âWatch Horton Hears a Who! with a Who!â - Watch the movie with the smallest âWhoâ of all - Jo Jo!
"Dumb and Dumber To"
In theaters! Check JCO's Movie Area: http://jimcarreyonline.com/movies/dumbndumber2.html
Sure there's no Jim Carrey commentary or a new Horton short film, but judging by the list of special features, I am getting the two-disc set for Christmas!
"Snakes! Why it had to be snakes?"
-Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
HORTON HEAR A WHO ! DVD RELEASED ALL OVER India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Price: Rs. 599.00
Special Features: â˘ Commentary with Directors : Jimmy Hayward, Steve Martino â˘ Deleted Footage â˘ Animation Screen Tests â˘ Bringing The Characters To Life â˘ That's One Big Elephant : Animating Horton â˘ Elephant Fun : The Facts.
http://www.indiainfoline.com/news/inner ... 2001&lmn=1
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am happy now!!!!
soooooo happy I ammmmm nowwwww that I ammmmmm starting to singggggg and danceeeeeee aroundddd myyyyyyy bedrooooooooooooom
(losing my head?...maybe )
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
there is an update on Horton DVD release in India.....it wil b released this Diwali , ie, 28th October!!
Excel Home Videos to release Horton on DVD
Jim Carrey's Horton Hears A Who, from the makers of Ice Age, will be released on DVD by Excel Home Videos this Diwali.
Excel Home Videos CEO Roby Abraham said, "We are banking on Horton because of the superior content and initial trade response. The DVD sales do register a significant jump during this period and Horton being a complete family viewing fare will strike a chord. Moreover we have a special inaugural offer where we are bundling Ice Age -2 free with the DVD."
The extra features include deleted footage, animation screen tests, Bringing the characters to life, Animating Horton, Meet Katie, Our Speck: where do we fit in?, and Elephant fun: the facts .
The DVD is priced at Rs 599 and is available at all leading stores across the country.
DVD review 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.saffronwaldenreporter.co.uk/ ... :34:51:330
Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! DVD Review
http://www.ultimatedisney.com/dvdizzy/h ... o-877.html
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest