Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome JCOs Playground

What reminds you of Jim Carrey in your life?

All games, quizzes, and other fun 'spam' (not advertisements) goes here!

What reminds you of Jim Carrey in your life?

Postby mysticwryter » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am

Yeah, it seems a little bit over done but I'm serious. What is something in your life that reminds you of Jim? It can be anything.

What reminds me of Jim Carrey in my life is that I'm always willing to try and make someone laugh even though they may have had the worse day in his/her life. With a smile, it only takes that one moment to make everything else go away.
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Re: What reminds you of Jim Carrey in your life?

Postby Happygal » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 am

I over-act....a lot! I think it's from watching Jim's movies at such a young age. I've actually hurt myself a few times from over-acting, haha.
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Every laugh of mine reminds me of Jim Carrey!

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Comedy-love » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Life in general reminds me of Jim.. But mostly things that matter in life... Like when someone makes a strong commitment or a promise...Even little things like art, books, religion, fashion, education, theatre, nature and even a way a child developes reminds me of Jim.
Comedy-love
Copper Mountain

Postby carreylegend » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:53 pm

when have a good hair day there are a few people who have amazing hair JC is one, Alec Baldwin in fact all the baldwins and tom cruise.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue May 08, 2012 1:22 pm

I do also try to make people laugh and sometimes it actually works and sometimes not. And also my cheeks(i guess thats how you spell it) remind me of Jim i'm always getting comments from the same people about how cute my cheeks are and i think Jim's cheecks are very cute. :oops: And my hair because my hair is the same color as Jim's and i mean the exact same color :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 pm

I've actually never thought of that before. Well, I'm surprisingly a lot like him! :oops:
I can do a lot of his impersonations and I over act a lot! It's fun! And i love to laugh and make people laugh! And I have teeth that look like his! So every time I look in the mirror, I am reminded of Jim! LOL!
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby JimmyGene » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 pm

When I'm at home for a while, (mostly Sunday's) I get bored, so I start being creative and throwing myself around and doing silly voices and impressions a lot just like Jim. And I quote Jim, Jim's movies (and the Simpsons) endlessly :D
"Feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk, hey Har? I like it a lot".
JimmyGene
Pink Cadillac

Postby Rosita » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:24 am

I mostly remind him when I remind my childhood, i usted to watch his movies with my father , he loved them! And we laughed a lot together and staid "late" ( to me at that age) watching the mask, Ace Ventura etc. My dad bought to me all his movies, and I do remember him everytime I remember those good moments of my childhood.
Later, when my dad died, I was 12, and I remember that that night I was waiting for my dad to come back from work and watch with me liar and liar but that never happen...and I couldnt watch any Jims movies for a while, because I felt guilty and furious because... i dont even know, I guess because his movies made me laugh and I didnt want to allow myself to laugh.
Now its diferent, because I remember those good moments I spent, and I picture myself as a girl again
Anyway,,,to me Jim pictures many of the happiest moments of my life, and one of the hardest. I would like him to know lol but thats impossible
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Return to JCOs Playground