Jim Carrey Online

Johnny Depp and Jim Carrey !

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Johnny Depp and Jim Carrey !

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Johnny Depp has been offered a role in "Dean Martin biopic" and now i'am reading that Jim Carrey is wanted for Jerry Lewis!!!!!!! My GOOOD imagine Johnny and Jim in this Comedy that would be amazing :D :))) Johnny would play Dean Martin and Jim would play Jerry Lewis. They were great comedy duo, and now Johnny and Jim they would be even better.!

here http://www.examiner.com/article/johnny-depp-rumored-to-play-cool-cat-dean-martin
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Re: Johnny Depp and Jim Carrey !

Postby cotton » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Where did you read that Jim is being asked to do it?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Don't know if I would like such a movie that much but it would be fun to see Jim Carrey and Johnny Depp in a movie together, either way :D.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Well it's not asked for the role he is just rumored, i mean they said "Will se if Jim Carrey maybe play Jery Lewis" or something like that
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:45 am

i must admit it sounds plausible and if so Jim would be perfect for it..............depends on so many things though.......... :)
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:10 am

fluffy wrote:i must admit it sounds plausible and if so Jim would be perfect for it..............depends on so many things though.......... :)

Also think that Jim would like to film a movie with Johnny :) :D
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby indy-jones » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 am

Coincidentally, I just brought home two Blu-Rays of Depp's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Carrey's The Cable Guy along with selected volumes from The Dean Martin Variety Show when I heard this news today. If the rumor is true, then I hope it will be excellent watching two of my favorite actors working today finally starring in a movie together.
indy-jones
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:41 am

indy-jones wrote:Coincidentally, I just brought home two Blu-Rays of Depp's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Carrey's The Cable Guy along with selected volumes from The Dean Martin Variety Show when I heard this news today. If the rumor is true, then I hope it will be excellent watching two of my favorite actors working today finally starring in a movie together.

Exactly !!! Johnny and Jim are my favorite actors too, i watched Jim's every movie, every single movie with Jim Carrey i watched, with Johnny well i didnt and i wont he is soo good actor but Jim is Jim....and if they make this together this would be fantastic!!!!!!! :D :))) i hope sooooo :roll: :lol:
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:29 am

There is no rumor that Jim is going to be in this movie. Jim is only mentioned when the writer wrote "Is Jim Carrey available for the part"lol the one thats rumored to be in it is Johnny Depp only. So far anyway.lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to Upcoming Movies