Jim Carrey Online

Jim drops out of Dumb & Dumber!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming September 24 - November 2013

Re: Jim drops out of Dumb & Dumber!

Postby Pinky73 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:31 am

:D Jim Carrey was cute in that movie!!!
Pinky73

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Haha I know right! I told my friends that he was cute, and they only saw dumb and dumber, so they were like "your CRAZY!" But I think he's cute no matter what he does! :lloyd:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby carreylegend » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:00 pm

seriously cute... yipee!! it's going to be one of the Saturday night movies on Channel 5 in a few weeks, yes I know you can watch it anytime but there is something speacial about it being picked for a TV slot nd they have it in one of those brilliant trailers they do with music over it previewing all the films over winter, just wants to make you see it even more.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby TaMiReS » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:30 am

Jim just answered someone in Twitter about it!

TaMiReS
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Nice :D .
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

..news & stuff Finland

Postby Niki Mysteria » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Jim says "I'm ready" - well me too :D 8) Can't wait for this one!
Hope filming starts soon & all goes nicely there!

http://dome.fi/elokuvat/ajankohtaista/j ... len-valmis
I just love it when laughter unites, don't ya? (:
Niki Mysteria
Copper Mountain

Postby Catherine » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Well my mother use to say to me Caterina, you dont want to be famous movie star becuase you dont belong to yourself anymore, you belong to the people you are dedicated to them. and after50 years
and after seeing for myself, through others, JC..and reading half way through these comments, I believe now its true

Thats too bad that people seem to think that James owe's them something, he does not, thats too bad people expect things from he, when he really owe's nothing to no one..
thats really too bad that he has to keep making films that are beneith him really, just to please his fans and the studios, and mostly its too bad his parents were here to help him along the way but dispite everything he's been through, all the shit he had to put up with, the heart aches, the ups and down, the good times the bad, he is a winner, anything he does is gold,

but thing is he owe's nothing to no one, no one owns him,
not people, not studios , woman man, no one...

I bet sometimes he feels like running away, and doing nothing,
pressure sucks ...
let him be, just let him be, who he is, who he wants to be..

Im really feeling for him and i hate reading disrespectful things about him, so much i feel like crying and dying

I bet he reads these comments and sometimes is pleased sometimes swares and sometimes cries even,,so ppl please watch what you say, common....it hurts me and I AM NOT HIM

Peace
love
goodness
kindness

have you even noticed his fan site page, the front page main one...
did you ever even click on the part where his heart and soul is...
have you meditated on the WORDS he put there for minuits...
they are the best of Jim

dont you want to see the best alwaysss what makes him happy, and
what ever that is at the time, he is allowed to change his mind, anytime he wants, daily even 2 3 times a day even...

He is allowed becuase he is free, free to fly
anytime he wants to..and he does just that...

We love and we continue to LOVE..all the years unconditionally
because he is special...he doesnt make mistakes, he just is, and becomes....better...

C
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

Whoah, where does that come from? I don't think Jim HAS to do Dumb and Dumber 2. He has enough money to never work again. He probably also makes this movie because he likes doing it. In the end, he rather wouldn't stay true to himself if he only made movies like Eternal Sunshine or The Majestic because funny grimace movies are where his roots are and what made him famous. And I'm sure he did not make that just because he had to, but because he enjoyed it.
I don't want to say by that that he owns it to his fans or to himself. He doesn't own anything to anyone in that regard. But I'm more than happy to see the old crew coming together and do that sequel. Especially, if it turns out to be as excellent as the first Dumb and Dumber, which still is my most favorite movie.

they are the best of Jim

No, but I bought almost all of his movies and often watched them on TV and I guess he likes that more than me meditating over some fan site page....
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby Catherine » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:07 pm

-->Blunt<-- wrote:Whoah, where does that come from? I don't think Jim HAS to do Dumb and Dumber 2. He has enough money to never work again. He probably also makes this movie because he likes doing it. In the end, he rather wouldn't stay true to himself if he only made movies like Eternal Sunshine or The Majestic because funny grimace movies are where his roots are and what made him famous. And I'm sure he did not make that just because he had to, but because he enjoyed it.
I don't want to say by that that he owns it to his fans or to himself. He doesn't own anything to anyone in that regard. But I'm more than happy to see the old crew coming together and do that sequel. Especially, if it turns out to be as excellent as the first Dumb and Dumber, which still is my most favorite movie.

they are the best of Jim

That's awesome that you support in this way!
I think that's amazing!
Cathy:-)

No, but I bought almost all of his movies and often watched them on TV and I guess he likes that more than me meditating over some fan site page....
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm

I love Jim in comedies without a doubt!!" He is the best!!

And yes that is how he be became noticed through his 'persona that shines all aspects of his colourful multi rainbow personality and being a joker stood out at first but he has evolved and changed since then, his choices all of them is choices, I respect all that he is ,all that he has done, and all that he is going to do without judgement or disapiontment or complaining like I seem a bit have done here and there...when u love something about a person you accept who they are and who they are becoming.

And embrace it all, past, present and what's to come. Not the opposite. :-)

And when you see an individual 'morphing' ya take notice and you try to encourage there stage of metamorphosis, aka change, by supportive words, embrace the change, show you care by what yo say. Ya know.. that's my 2 cents worth may e more to some, maybe less. I don't know what for what its worth ..che sera sera .what ever will be will be

God bless Jim in all that he does and god bless us too..
Catherine :-) :-) :-)
Catherine

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 pm

I see, so you also like the comedies. That's good, I first thought you are one of those who only like the love movies and thinks that he does the funny ones only under pressure of the fans these days. :D. And hey, that's the second time I was blessed, today, hehe.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby Catherine » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 am

I love everything he does even if I haven't seen it all I love it. Some I can't see cause I get too emotional and some Scarry stuff can't see cause them I won't sleep at night . Oh god bless u again 8) :lol: :roll:
Catherine

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 am

My question is:
Will the guys in D&D To have progressed at all
people do change as time goes on as you mentioned
Catherine
21 Aug 2013 16:20

I love Jim in comedies without a doubt!!" He is the best!!

And yes that is how he be became noticed through his 'persona that shines all aspects of his colourful multi rainbow personality and being a joker stood out at first but he has evolved and changed since then, his choices all of them is choices, I respect all that he is ,all that he has done, and all that he is going to do without judgement or disappointment or complaining like I seem a bit have done here and there...when u love something about a person you accept who they are and who they are becoming.

I wonder if these two guys will have changed or evolved for the better or for the worst, I wonder or will they have stayed the same
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to (2014) Dumb and Dumber To