Jim Carrey Online

Official Trailers

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming January 10 - March 31, 2012.

Re: Official Trailers

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Cool indeed! More to come hopefully!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:46 pm

The duration is less than the first one, but it has some more scenes from the movie which makes it look more interesting to watch.

It does not have more scenes, in fact it has less and shoter versions of what we saw before. I'm not a fan of this trailer ... The funny moments are rare and almost nothing new here. First one (US) was better, imo. And ofcours I will watch this (Carrell and Carrey are my faves) but I agree with the most comments out there : Where are the jokes? On the bright side, they are going over the top for sure, as a character ... That will sell, I think.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby cotton » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am

Thanks for posting this :)
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 am

No Superbowl spot for Burt Wonderstone?

Funny thing is that overhere we only know Superbowl because of the cool trailers that come out, lol. :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby TNPihl » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 pm

No SuperBowl spot for Burt Wonderstone, but today the first TV spot was uploaded on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 4381135876

Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 pm

That is so awesome! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Again, lame. I can't help it, but it's always the same scenes and for some reason ... no new jokes at all? Ofcours I'm in theatres, but I hope the movie has a lot more to offer on a comedic level.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby jim carrey 85 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:56 pm

OMG!!! Jim is going to be amazing in this movie, with each new video he is better and better !!!

TV SPOT 2

"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Finally they are playing out the fact it's Carrell vs. Carrey, smart move. Also with the posters.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Man, in less than 3 weeks on March 8, at the South by Southwest Film Festival this movie will have the premiere. Where is the second trailer ? This is a very, very lazy promotional campaign. I don't know what the studio think, but i'm affraid that this will have bad results at the Box Office :x
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby grinchy steve » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

When it comes to posters, the promotion is doing good. But indeed, the not so funny first trailer had a follow-up that wasn't much different. Nothing that actually teases or shows new stuff. This last TV-spot played out the Carrey and Carrell-vibe, but not enough. Lame editing. No name-dropping. (so important) What bothers me : There are no jokes. OK, Carrey is holding his urine and lies down on hot stuff ... and that's it? And Carrell shouts from time to time. This is missing performance-wise funny stuff, imo. Maybe (since Carrey is only 1/3 in the movie) there aren't more scenes they can show without spoiling?

What I did notice is that Carrey is taking half of the spot, while he is in a more supporting and smaller role. Proof that he actually is a very important man when it comes to selling tickets. Comparing both starts outside the US when talking about box-office results, Carrey simply still is one of the biggest comedians out there. And lots of the newer names (including Steve) aren't that big worldwide, not at all.

I'm curious how this will do in theatres. I guess it will do just fine though.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

grinchy steve wrote:When it comes to posters, the promotion is doing good. But indeed, the not so funny first trailer had a follow-up that wasn't much different. Nothing that actually teases or shows new stuff. This last TV-spot played out the Carrey and Carrell-vibe, but not enough. Lame editing. No name-dropping. (so important) What bothers me : There are no jokes. OK, Carrey is holding his urine and lies down on hot stuff ... and that's it? And Carrell shouts from time to time. This is missing performance-wise funny stuff, imo. Maybe (since Carrey is only 1/3 in the movie) there aren't more scenes they can show without spoiling?

What I did notice is that Carrey is taking half of the spot, while he is in a more supporting and smaller role. Proof that he actually is a very important man when it comes to selling tickets. Comparing both starts outside the US when talking about box-office results, Carrey simply still is one of the biggest comedians out there. And lots of the newer names (including Steve) aren't that big worldwide, not at all.

I'm curious how this will do in theatres. I guess it will do just fine though.

I'am apsolutely agree with you, Jim is still if not the BEST, surely one of the best comedians out there, and yeah, he is in 1/3 of the movie but i'am 100% sure like you said he is whole fun of the movie, and probably that's the reason why they dont want to show other parts...they would spoil movie, and about that,that Carrey is man for selling tickets that is apsolutely correct look on the facebook his one poster has more likes than carell's,buscemi's,wilde's posters together. But i will watch this surely, and what i didnt know is that Olivia Wilde is paid more than Carrey in this movie...
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 pm

There is another trailer but its not online yet :?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 pm

cotton wrote:There is another trailer but its not online yet :?

Really? How do you know?

Another TV SPOT

jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 am

The more promos I see the more pissed I am at the fact there's no date yet for Portugal!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to (2013) The Incredible Burt Wonderstone