Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

What colour are your eyes?

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

What colour are your eyes?

Postby fluffy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:24 pm

'allegedly' you can tell a bit about a person from the colour of their eyes........ :D

BLUE EYES:

People who have blue eyes should get happy about the fact that their eye color is very desirable and is often associated with youthfulness. It has been noted that the blue eyed people mostly have long lasting relationships. They are pretty, peaceful, kind and smart. Those who have deep blue eyes are spiritual people and also possess a good power of observation.

BROWN EYES:

The brown eye color is much common and people who have that are considered as attractive, confident and adorable. They are independent people who love to make new friends, are polite and caring. They can cheer people up and make them laugh. They have affectionate nature and care very much about their family. Also an important feature of brown eyed people is that they are self confident and very determined, persevering people. They are nature lovers, spiritual and can be very strong headed at times.

BLACK EYES:

People who have black eye color are often considered as trustworthy and responsible. They don’t like to tell much about themselves and are also known to have strong spiritual bent. Hence they are mostly termed as secretive people. However they are passionate and lively as well. They don’t leave their friends in need. They are optimists and won’t rest when they have to demonstrate they have to do something. They know how to prove their worth to others.

HAZEL EYES:

People with Hazel eye color are often termed as elegant. They are independent and courageous people who like diversity and are not much hesitate in trying out new things. Rather they willfully accept the challenges. Most of them are fun loving and spontaneous people.

GREEN EYES:

Green eyes are often considered as having a certain mystery in them. People with green eyes are found to be mostly curious by nature and are intelligent. They go well together in their relationships and are passionate people. They have an incredible zest for life who want to live life fully .Jealousy is a factor which is often termed as the negative feature of their personalities.

GREY EYES:

It has been observed that people with grey eyes are wise and gentle individuals and are the least aggressive. They are known for their sensitivity, a flexible attitude and their inner strength. They possess a style of analytical thinking and are rational and clear in their thoughts.

:D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: What colour are your eyes?

Postby Number23 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 pm

...Sadly I have hazel...I wish had ANY color but hazel cause' I get mocked alot... I'm starting to wear colored contacts so people can leave me alone. :( :oops:
The wasted youth, the pretty lies, the ugly truth. Only to find, I've come alive.
Number23
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby fluffy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 pm

you get mocked because of hazel eyes??????.........that's just awful, hazel eyes are beautiful......why do they tease you?........i bet they're just jealous......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Number23 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:47 pm

fluffy wrote:you get mocked because of hazel eyes??????.........that's just awful, why do they tease you?........i bet they're just jealous......

Yea.. I get mocked alot people say Oh look, a retard.... It's horrible & Def. uncalled for..... :?
The wasted youth, the pretty lies, the ugly truth. Only to find, I've come alive.
Number23

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:50 pm

I have green eyes with a hint of brown! :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Yea.. I get mocked alot people say Oh look, a retard.
......that's just bizarre....do they all have the same eye colour or something?.....eye colour is genetic, and hazel is one of the rarer colours.......gggrr, they're just jealous...... :x :wink:
btw mine are bright green ,they seem to have become greener with time :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Number23 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 am

They have brown/Blue eyes..I think they just got to me.... :x

Green eyes eh? Pretty neat.... :wink:
Number23

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:01 am

Number23 wrote:They have brown/Blue eyes..I think they just got to me.... :x

Green eyes eh? Pretty neat.... :wink:

Yup! ^^
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:04 am

lol.....1/3 of my left eye is brown though...... :D ......lol...yeah, we've got eyes like cats, eh Eva?........lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:56 am

fluffy wrote:lol.....1/3 of my left eye is brown though...... :D ......lol...yeah, we've got eyes like cats, eh Eva?........lol

Almost... :lol: :lol: :lol:
My mom has green eyes and my dad has brown eyes.
I'm a weird mix! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

I've got like greenish brown eyes... More on the green side though
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby Krystel Kay » Thu May 02, 2013 9:19 pm

I have bright blue eyes, in one of them (I can't remember which side) I have a streak of yellow-brown :^)
Krystel Kay
Introducing Janet

Postby Catherine » Fri May 31, 2013 9:43 pm

fluffy wrote:'allegedly' you can tell a bit about a person from the colour of their eyes........ :D

BLUE EYES:

People who have blue eyes should get happy about the fact that their eye color is very desirable and is often associated with youthfulness. It has been noted that the blue eyed people mostly have long lasting relationships. They are pretty, peaceful, kind and smart. Those who have deep blue eyes are spiritual people and also possess a good power of observation.

BROWN EYES:

The brown eye color is much common and people who have that are considered as attractive, confident and adorable. They are independent people who love to make new friends, are polite and caring. They can cheer people up and make them laugh. They have affectionate nature and care very much about their family. Also an important feature of brown eyed people is that they are self confident and very determined, persevering people. They are nature lovers, spiritual and can be very strong headed at times.

BLACK EYES:

People who have black eye color are often considered as trustworthy and responsible. They don’t like to tell much about themselves and are also known to have strong spiritual bent. Hence they are mostly termed as secretive people. However they are passionate and lively as well. They don’t leave their friends in need. They are optimists and won’t rest when they have to demonstrate they have to do something. They know how to prove their worth to others.

HAZEL EYES:

People with Hazel eye color are often termed as elegant. They are independent and courageous people who like diversity and are not much hesitate in trying out new things. Rather they willfully accept the challenges. Most of them are fun loving and spontaneous people.

GREEN EYES:

Green eyes are often considered as having a certain mystery in them. People with green eyes are found to be mostly curious by nature and are intelligent. They go well together in their relationships and are passionate people. They have an incredible zest for life who want to live life fully .Jealousy is a factor which is often termed as the negative feature of their personalities.

GREY EYES:

It has been observed that people with grey eyes are wise and gentle individuals and are the least aggressive. They are known for their sensitivity, a flexible attitude and their inner strength. They possess a style of analytical thinking and are rational and clear in their thoughts.

:D

Hahahahahah!!! i loved this!!!
when did you post this fluffy, valentines! you are so poetic!! i just love it, made me smile!!

okay i dont even know what colour my eyes are, they are sometimes
blue, green and then both, and sometimes hazel, which would explain my messedup personalities!!!! i did say personalities didnt i?\\

oh you know i love my mother but she keeps insisting that i go get meds and that i am bipolar, and i keep tellin her, MA, I already went to the phyciastrist, whats his name, he was very nice, black very nice family man, spiritual, i made him laugh 2 times at least. he was a funny, guy and he said, that he did not need to see me ever again and that, he doesnt think i am bipolar, but he did admit i have something that he wouldnt be able to figure out in just on one hour visit, so he needed more time to question me, but i never went back, too busy with my work....so im fine, just dont know what colour my eyes are, anyone else have any of the above metioned problems or concerns, with a mother or had, either or? just sayin, just :) nice day
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:27 pm

when i cry they are green....right now they are green,
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Return to Off Topic