Jim Carrey Online

Steve Gray Video

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming January 10 - March 31, 2012.

Steve Gray Video

Postby Veysel » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Veysel
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Re: Steve Gray Video

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:55 am

It's awesome to see Jim getting so many compliments!
:)
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Steve Gray Video

Postby jim carrey 85 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:51 am

"Burt Wonderstone Prewier:

Steve Gray BIO:

Magic or mind f*ck? He’s part shaman, part showman, and all man. What did you say? He’s not listening.

Steve Gray exploded to worldwide cult status after a fan posted a YouTube video of the daring street magician/illusionist turning himself into a human Hot Pocket and being served to 400 drunken college students at a frat party.

He seared himself further into the folds of our minds with the premiere of his TV series in which he made love to a shark for 4 minutes while holding his breath and wearing a chum suit.

The upcoming pay-per-view event “Steve Gray’s Triathlon of Torture” will put Steve Gray to the ultimate test as he attempts to survive a seemingly endless cycle of waterboarding, sleep deprivation and running for his life.

He truly is the future of magic since he is magician with no costume, he does a lot of tricks, from little things like cracking people's ATM codes on the street and pulling a card out of his mouth to drilling whole in his head, lying whole night on red coals pulling card out of his cheek, throwing fireballs on people....and other crazy stuff's."

Hmm just copied from one site, i was trying to find something about a movie i came up with this :) hah i dont know it will be one funny little movie :P :) :D
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Return to (2013) The Incredible Burt Wonderstone