Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Winter Blues, what music can help lift you up out

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Re: Winter Blues, what music can help lift you up out

Postby cotton » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:03 am

www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

People in the USA can't see your video Fluffs
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:36 pm

okay its still winter in my neck of the woods, snowwy woods, and id say today, its a cross between Crazy patsy cline and Bob Marley and David Brubeck, Jazz, so pretty much crazy lovely keeping warm music :wink:
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm

cotton wrote:

\
OMG just heard this for the first time i love it! skippidy do da, so cute i loved it thanks for sharring Cotton!!! makes me wanna sing it :D
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:44 pm

fluffy wrote:

ha ha that was funny FLuffy!! hey notice the guy at 1;26 he kinna looks like Jay Leno, and at the end, Charlie Chaplin? cute :) needed these today,,happiest day@ ya!
Catherine

Postby cotton » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 am

OMG just heard this for the first time i love it! skippidy do da, so cute i loved it thanks for sharring Cotton!!! makes me wanna sing it

YW! Glad you like it :)
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm

uh oh........i can feel the urge to post 'fish heads' coming on..........lol :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 pm

fluffy wrote:uh oh........i can feel the urge to post 'fish heads' coming on..........lol :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whats that? post post :D :D i wanna hear wanna hear :D :D :D
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:18 am

:D :D :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:38 pm

fluffy wrote:

:D :D :D

omg that is a good video never seen it before until now, why does everyone look like Jim to me? I mean the main character looks exactly like Jim. Don ha think...fish heads fish heads lovely little fish heads, I can see James doing this too 8) :D oh One of my kids bday today he is 18 he kinda looks like Jim too I sware :D :D no really he does, just coincidence.. my second hubby looked like Jim strange I didn't plan that....did u read ur pm?
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:40 pm

PM? are you sure you sent it to me because i've not recieved a PM ...... :shock: :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:29 pm

fluffy wrote:PM? are you sure you sent it to me because i've not recieved a PM ...... :shock: :D

Oh oh, anyone get a crazy pm forum me ? :lol: :roll: I like these smilies cause they move, oh guess what guess what guess what ... just discovered. Something..
get in the car by urself, go for a drive and put the radio on and sit still. Listen and hear the messages comming through the songs they speak to you, not only that but the rest of the day activities and encounters what ever they are, are some kind of message for us to think about , to try to either improve self, motivate , make a change or see something we don't like we can relate to in some way shape or form that makes us happy or mad , so we can react,or do something about it, maybe a higher calling maybe somethings we avoid but keep coming up in our face or in our mind, and only you or I know if we have the power to do great and good things with each encounter, with each idea presented, the question lies, what are we or you going to do about it all...how can you or I make a difference for the good, the peace, can we? And why don't we then what is stopping anyone, from speaking truth, reaching out, helping others, doing good? That is worth more than any gold, or riches, truth, and sharing it ,touching lives, with that truth, who ever has the power and uses it for this, will forever be rewarded with more than what they started off with, if we skip out on that , we are cheating ourself and others, what's more powefull than money, the power to speak truth to people who will listen what is truth? Its the way, natural , peace, love, bliss, and compete harmony, universal love and sister ,brotherhood non violence,pure love, the way. , no religion teaches it, or preacher preaches it. Its given to anyone who seeks it, and wants it truly,free, wow, see lots of negative vibes out there, what keeps us sane, is exactly what makes us laugh and smile, its the cure for depression,and lifts heart and spirit up, that's why god gifts people like Jim , to give us some happiness, in our disfunctional state the world may be at times via the news cast, ect...but that is a sign or wake up call to us, to analize our own path, is it good, or can it be better? And it can always be better, and thank god for Jim. Carrey and others, that we can pass some of these hard times, with some kind of comfort through his blessed gift of laughter..we thank god for that...
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 am

:D wow that's deep........but i agree we all need to see the funny side to life and Jim helps us do that........ :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 pm

have to share so cute, bubble up song by gummy bear, what a day, great when you start off with juicing apples, carrots and a pear, then raw chcolate then a shot of royal jelly, all day, pumped and reved up, can do so many things like im on a high energy boost, and sharring this bliss everywhere i can, hope i can keep it going, feel like i can runa marathon, will i eer slow down, bubble up :D :D :lloyd:
Catherine

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic