Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey nibbles his giant feet on US TV

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim Carrey nibbles his giant feet on US TV

Postby jimliker » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Jim Carrey needs to get to a chiropodist... fast.
The film funnyman whipped out his huge swollen trotters during an appearance on David Letterman's US talk show last night.
Foot phobics needn't fret - the lifelike limbs are actually shoes, shaped like a pair of enormous feet.

The 51-year-old sported the novelty footwear at a Oscars party last month.
They must be comfy, because he dusted them off again last night - hoisting them up onto Letterman's desk and even nibbling on the giant toenails.

When the host told Jim there was something different about him, the comedian explained: "I'm going through a bit of a growth spurt.
"I think it's the new testosterone cream I'm using."
The star was on Letterman to promote his new movie The Incredible Burt Wonderstone - about a group of superstar musicians and starring Steve Carrell and Steve Buscemi.
As well as a new single he's releasing with rock band Eels.
Jim penned the track himself. It's called Cold Dead Hand and is released on iTunes later this month.

When the taping was over, the charismatic star emerged from New York's Ed Sullivan Theater - and signed autographs, showing off his over-sized hooves and a bizarre jacket with wings on the back.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... erman.html

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Jim Carrey nibbles his giant feet on US TV

Postby jim carrey 85 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Jim was great on Letterman :D :) Can anyone post clip that was showed because i watched interview on youtube and they didnt show clip from the movie?? :D :) please :D

"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Return to Stop The Press!