Jim Carrey Online

Jims tweets

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jims tweets

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:34 pm

aaargh.........as if he couldn't get attractive enough he goes and posts a pic of himself doing a bronze sculpture on Twitter......i'm drowning........lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: Jims tweets

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and Cotton, crack me up... :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:11 pm

thanks, we aim to please........ :wink: (or we would given half a chance.......lmao :wink: :lol: :lol: )
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

i'm drowning

In the bronze??? He didn't spill that much of it did he? :shock: :lol:

You and Cotton, crack me up

TY!

we aim to please

Well I aim to please people on here with humor and Jim with something else :lol: :twisted: :wink:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 pm

i belive that JC is really connected to the devine! have studied today what the meaning of his creation is, and found deeper meanings spiritually rooted referring to the name and nature of it ...and found that it is rooted back to the Hebrew bible, much meaning there, my intuition about JC is a higher level he has a calling,,still meditatin apon that but there is deffinitly a connetion to what he is creating and what is within himself the name of his new work of art is Ayla, which means in the Hebrew language, Oak tree, which is strenght and is very resistant...many other things but here is one i found ,,just sharring my thouhts and deeper meanings to what he does.. In the Bible, the oak tree at Shechem is the site where Jacob buries the foreign gods of his people (Gen. 35:4) .
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:02 am

more on Ayla the oak tree Isaiah 61, the prophet refers to the Israelites as "Oaks of Righteousness, btw, i personally refere to James JC as taller than the tallest tree interessting...another one i found Joshua erects a stone under an oak tree as the first covenant of the Lord (Josh. 24.25-7). In Isaiah 61, the... http://fb.me/1ZGTX40xh

I noticed that JC also speaks out against injustice and corruption, in the world, the ways of the world, and some relgions, another sign shows that he cares, yes, and has strength, power, like the oak tree and is very resistant to neggative energy from opposers, but there is more, James name meaning one who changes, chamelion, the other JC, JEsus, said, to be all things to all people, he does that...he also said in revelation to use all ALL your gifts, for when he comes back, he will ask, what did you do with all your talents? did you use it to elevate the world, make a difference , change?, ocean waves, ripples, one drop of water causes all this to happen, and he is making these ripples drops and changes, with each new thing he creates but God is putting it in his heart to unleash his talents, for good works, therefore he is taller than the tallest tree, like Joshua a prophet was he, he had a message put in under the oak tree, and led Israel crossing the jordan river towards the promise land, after Moses died, what does this all mean, I dont know, but what JC is doing means something I just know it...i feel it, so do others i can see that, and touches my heart, that is special and spiritual stuff were talkin here, ..anyone?, what do you think? see something here? ...impression is very profoundlly deep..I am thankfull for JC, yes I am..peace all...C
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:29 am

Blimey, that's impressive...... :shock: .......it would be funny if Ayla is that annoying bint who keeps phoning him about claiming PPI insurance though........lol........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 am

Ok maybe its his feet and the rest of the statue is a tree symbolizing his boday? i dont know, but hes up to something thats for sure, a message has some meaning, the name the invitation and the person presenting it, him, so there is somekind of significance, we will soon find out, this revelation ..shion shion...Ha! :?
Catherine

Return to The Speakeasy