Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Song

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Son

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Well i didnt read what you all was writing about in last 5 pages i wasnt home for couple of days.....anywho WTF i didnt thought that this Jim Carrey's gun thing will be so seriosly understood, my god he is COMEDIAN! apparently today nobody know what COMEDIAN is, Jim is back again like in his old days and this song is just part of all that, i dont why they all are sudenly full of hate, the sadesst thing is that people dont see how many good people we still have in this world and after they die then they become THE GREAT ONES so many examples (Michael Jackson), and i'm reading comments and people started REALLY to hate him, comment like "You lost a big fan Jimbo" "Get back in Canada and mock your people" "He is liberal hypocrite" and other things, i really i'm afraid :O because result of all that is Burt Wonderstone which is apparently very funny movie but did VERY poorly at the box office
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 pm

exactly.......they don't seem to understand satire and irony
(which is the main point of British humour incidentally) :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

fluffy wrote:exactly.......they don't seem to understand satire and irony
(which is the main point of British humour incidentally) :shock:

Or maybe they are so blind by they hate that they just don't wanna see it.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:58 pm

fluffy wrote:i'll be there in spirit if not in body.....lol..............the haters need to get some perspective though......Jim's not killing anyone by voicing a valid point....... :x ....

okay fluffy, hope to see ya there hope im going actually..workin on it..guess whats so flattering and funny, i checked out my twitter and a few folks actually think im Jim hahahahahha, they were having this conversation back and forth, saying to one another, hey look at his account looks suspicious, look its his back up account toally, ay, she even mispells like Jim , toally his backup account, your so dumm Jim ya, your so dumm,,,wow i laughed so hard, so i replied with this song..ha ha it just came to me, and i thought perfect, ( then look who looks dumm)
i toally love what Jim has done today!! he has the true spirit of an angel!!! love love love!!! he rocks, toally!! hes on top of the world!! wish for it to last forever for him!! im fuelin up on his energy man..and lovin it!!! love his new painting too ay!!? wow...hes the best! love you guys thank God hes alive ay? lets keep it that way for a long long LONG time! preacher in the house said can i get an amen to that, she said in a strong shout of joy with a heart full of happy happy boingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz AMEN TO THAT! the end! xo xo xo all together now xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Well done on the Official Statement
Now Jim has a small smidgen of an idea
of how the world does not like what he
has to say
I think of another Guy-The Big Guy
who endured million times worse
he actually died for what he believed
and in the process saved many
Thankfully
Jim is still around and
able to continue his
"Give peace a chance"
"Weapons into Plowshares"
Not many people plow anymore but
they do still garden
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:56 pm

The world should all pull together on 'give peace a chance'....just watching the news, with the Syrian conflict and the South Korea crises is really bringing it home...... :( i know i'm just dreaming though....... :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

i checked out my twitter and a few folks actually think im Jim hahahahahha,
lol........Cotton and i have both been accused of being Jim hon, so we know how that rolls...... :wink: :D ......of course you could be very naughty and wind them up if you wanted some fun...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
but likewise we've had our fair share of folk who have eluded to be Jim, which has confused the heck out of us....... :shock:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:08 am

The result of the box office of the movie had nothing to do with this controversy. Yet, Kick Ass 2 could but Jim doesn't use a gun in the movie, besides Kick Ass 2, will premiere internationally in many, many countries (contrary to Burt Wonderstone) and
Jim has a lot of people supporting him, outside USA. Maybe more than USA itself.

Most countries of Europe, Asia, etc, don't have the laws USA has regarding guns so they probably agree more with him.

I read a lot BS too and I can tell you tht I agree with you completely Jim Carrey 85.

It drains a bit to answers to some of those people and especially give your own insight knowing people will try and trash you too. But if we don't speak up the bullies will win.

I don't regret any word I said not even in the article about it that Tommy asked me to write.
Some things should be said, others don't... This is one that really should and it seems like our love has reached Jim:

http://www.whosay.com/jimcarrey/photos/315378

We gotta be proud of him. :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:09 am

fluffy wrote:
lol........Cotton and i have both been accused of being Jim hon, so we know how that rolls...... :wink: :D ......of course you could be very naughty and wind them up if you wanted some fun...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
but likewise we've had our fair share of folk who have eluded to be Jim, which has confused the heck out of us....... :shock:

I've never been confused with him but it's funny how in the JCO Facebook pages some people comment as if it was for him.
I mean... come on. It's said on the description tht it's a fan website.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 am

Real winner here is actually our Jim, because he is the one who have fun, haters can just go and kiss him at the talking ass :)))
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby TaMiReS » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:54 am

EvaAraujo wrote:
fluffy wrote:

I've never been confused with him but it's funny how in the JCO Facebook pages some people comment as if it was for him.
I mean... come on. It's said on the description tht it's a fan website.

I'm ALWAYS thinking about this. Like C'MON! :lol:
TaMiReS
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:56 pm

fluffy wrote:

I even get emails from people that know Jim like Sean Young and Dennis Woodman lol

It would be so much less embarrassing for these people if they just asked first. I tell people I am not Jim when they ask me. But some just assume. I have also gotten emails asking me to donate money to a city cause supposedly that person was living in a bad area etc etc...... i also get personal fan emails too
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 pm

hmmm........just HOW explicit are those fanmails?? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Not explicit at all just about how they love me(Jim) and thing like that