Jim Carrey Online

getting increasingly baffled at fake Jim Carrey facebooks

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

getting increasingly baffled at fake Jim Carrey facebooks

Postby carreylegend » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Ok so I never really minded them before bec they come out eventually and you say to them don't worry it's cool you post funny stuff and we are all fans of jc we wont leave your page. But omg I'm increasingly getting peed off with weird behaviour, i don't know why all of a sudden (ha may be I do bec people close to me are becoming a bit inconsistant at the mo may be that's why they irritate me so at the mo). One this one - https://www.facebook.com/Jim.Carrey.Fan ... arrey.Fans getting well irritated with them they are asking girls of 15 to send their CV to be in a film..............omg if this isn't WTF I don't know what is, yes I reported it..................and this one think is the same person who made up the fake instagram too and re-used the pics https://www.facebook.com/Jim.Carrey.50? ... 50?fref=ts LIKE NO ONE CARES IF YOU MAKE A Jim PAGE UP WE WILL LOVE YOU BEC WE LOVE HIM TOO just is it me who just doesn't get why someone would do it and then not say OMFG.............ps JC's people deleted his offcial FB page
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Re: getting increasingly baffled at fake Jim Carrey facebook

Postby cotton » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 pm

that first one you gave is not even english I think lol

Jims facebook will probably be back they have done this before.

His better u site is getting a make over right now
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 pm

There are certainly lots of fakes out there, we would just advise folks to be cautious, especially kids.
Re Facebook Carreylegend, i don't have JCO moderator access there so i've not deleted anything.....i hope that clears that up..... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Only Tommy has access to the JCO facebook
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 am

Omg its a conspiracy,that means there gonna try to say make up lies about him by attempting to make up fake Facebook pages to try to discredit him in sow perv way, its an enemy of jc.s, its an attack, maybe someone can post warning out if anyone poses as James out Jim Carrey and ask u to send pics to him its a fake person, imposter,and especially he wouldn't tell ppl no body cares about them someone say something to that girl before she kills herself please
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Sadly pretty much all celebrities have fakes, so it's up to the individual to be cautious and for kids to tell their parents if anything makes them feel vulnerable. I would repeat under no circumstances give your personal details out to anyone on a social network, unless you are 100% sure of them. Ask your mum/dad if you're in doubt....... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to Stop The Press!