Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Do you have a profile to share pics? Add me! :D

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Do you have a profile to share pics? Add me! :D

Postby Rosita » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:59 am

Hi there!! :)
I dont know whats wrong with me but I never get to enter to the webpage :( anyway I just wanted to know if there are members around here who like to take pics :D and I'd like to know if you have like a webpage where you share them (?)
I do love taking pics and then applying some photoshop on them, but I have to learn a lot...because I am a beginner and I do not have any kind of knowledge about photography ( I didnt do any courses for example)
So...I am just leaving here my profile on 500px, so if you have one there or in any other webpage we could be in touch and learn from each other ^^
Mine is ---> http://500px.com/rochinu

My pics aren't as good as many other around there (which are amazzzzzing) BUT I am learning on my own ^^
So please, feel free to add me if you have a profile there!
Thanks a lot and see you around pals!!! :ace:
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Re: Do you have a profile to share pics? Add me! :D

Postby cotton » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Nicccccce pics Rosa!
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: Do you have a profile to share pics? Add me! :D

Postby Rosita » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Thankkkks Cotton ^^
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Return to Members