Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Speaking about keeping it clean...UGRENT Carrey angels alert

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Speaking about keeping it clean...UGRENT Carrey angels alert

Postby Catherine » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Carrey angels alert!!! just noticed a post about an hour ago, on facebooks jimcarreyonline page someone posted a pic with the words mother fucker, ...my humble suggestions is to not post words like this that will totally discredit JC"S good efforts with his NEWLY Launches childrens story book and newly UPDATED better U< please do something moderators, this could ruin things for him now....just saying...love you guys all the way!!! K....before JC sees this, and clicks in he's gonna be pissed once he realized, and its a huge full moon in 3 days, nows the peak time ...lots of stuff happening, so we should try to create as much good energy flow as possible, ....TRUST ME!!! I KNOW 8) xoxo
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Re: Speaking about keeping it clean...UGRENT Carrey angels a

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Which post did you see that written?
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:Which post did you see that written?

here on the photo title Eva

https://www.facebook.com/jimcarreyonlin ... =1&theater

its just contradicts Jims other efforts and discredits any of them when alot of people see this, :wink:
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:55 pm

seriously this should not be happening and its unnaceptable, how does this look

JC, holding a childrens story book he just wrote and is selling online
and just below it, a picture of him with caption, this dude is the mother fucker? thats totally off message signals ur sending by putting that up, and it makes it look like a joke, or a r xrated book,
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 pm

got a question for you, do you think that Jims efforts for his humanitarian works through betterU and his book for children how rolland rolls will be respected and honored and more importantly be taken seriously? if you care then you would be truthfull and help in this situation that could very well possibly ruin his career and people will mock him and then he will become ruined, drepressed even,and i hate to think of that image, sending out possitive energy is the best thing for JC, not neggative vibes, it will attract some seriour bad stuff to him if this goes on...
Catherine

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Catherine. I just read the post.

That's the character's name and every time we mention the actor and his character we have to be professional and mention the name of the character as it is.
It would be really bad if we were offending someone, which is unaccepted and therefore erase from any comments. But that's not the case. It's just a reference.

I don't think it affects Jim in any way.
Jim's writing a children book is complete separated that a picture taking with a fellow actor who's character happens to be called that.

If people can't separate, it's their choice to be ignorant. Sad but true for many people. After that gun issue thing, I'm even more sure of that: Someone people prefer to live in ignorance.

Don't worry Catherine.
It's won't affect Jim. I'm sure. :D
I know you're worried but even though in Kick Ass 2 Jim plays a more violent guy than what we are use to, the main audience for both is completely different.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:Catherine. I just read the post.

That's the character's name and every time we mention the actor and his character we have to be professional and mention the name of the character as it is.
It would be really bad if we were offending someone, which is unaccepted and therefore erase from any comments. But that's not the case. It's just a reference.

I don't think it affects Jim in any way.
Jim's writing a children book is complete separated that a picture taking with a fellow actor who's character happens to be called that.

If people can't separate, it's their choice to be ignorant. Sad but true for many people. After that gun issue thing, I'm even more sure of that: Someone people prefer to live in ignorance.

Don't worry Catherine.
It's won't affect Jim. I'm sure. :D
I know you're worried but even though in Kick Ass 2 Jim plays a more violent guy than what we are use to, the main audience for both is completely different.

No i get it, sadly most dont...

something is totaly wrong with this picture, and this is not in the best intereset of Jims, what so ever, including these movies....
bottom line,
water and oil dont mix
Better U Chidrens stories and R rated movies dont mix
more enlightening effort is needed, not more box office hits that make money, there is no lasting rewards in that will merrit honor integrity and respect 20 years from now 40 or 50 years from now when were dead, its what we leave behind that matters, the messages we leave, the signals and one cancells out the other, then the good ones, will not be remembered, unless things change, nothing changes, it will remain the same
Catherine

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 am

Catherine wrote:No i get it, sadly most dont...

something is totaly wrong with this picture, and this is not in the best intereset of Jims, what so ever, including these movies....
bottom line,
water and oil dont mix
more enlightening effort is needed, not more box office hits that make money, there is no lasting rewards in that will merrit honor integrity and respect 20 years from now 40 or 50 years from now when were dead, its what we leave behind that matters, the messages we leave, the signals and one cancells out the other, then the good ones, will not be remembered, unless things change, nothing changes, it will remain the same

We can't rely on what other people think to live ours live. Jim has never done that and I'm sure he won't start now. :D
I understand your worry but don't be Catherine. = )

He's an actor. In my opinion a good actor should be prepared to do any kind of character, even if they don't mix with their own personal beliefs. It's his job, one he loves to do. A job that helps people put their own lives in perceptive and learn from it.
People will be haters and ignorant for their own choice but nowadays it seems to me that most people, the good people who have a good heart, now understand more than ever that it's not correct to confused a fictional character (that an actors has done) with the person itself. In Jim's case, he's not only interested in acting but they are all separated things. Trust me. The parents who will buy Jim's book, will buy it not based on his movies but based on the message of the story. And for those who will buy it based on his movies, trust me, it won't be because of Kick Ass 2. And there's also those who will buy because it's Jim Carrey. But "Jim Carrey" is associated with fun and love. If "The Cable Guy" and "Batman Forever" (for example) didn't change what people though about Jim, there's no way Kick Ass 2 will.

His work does bring good things. So much so, that he will never know. He won't be remembered for anything bad, because he hasn't done anything bad. Have faith girl! :D
It will all be great!
Lots of Kisses to you Catherine. :wink:
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:09 am

I don't like the characters name either but unfortunetly we have no control over that.lol Tommy wrote that and he doesn't swear like that but how else do you tell people who Christopher Mintz-Plasse is playing in the movie?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:24 am

EvaAraujo wrote:
Catherine wrote:No i get it, sadly most dont...

bottom line,
water and oil dont mix

We can't rely on what other people think to live ours live. Jim has never done that and I'm

Thats very sweetsure he won't start now. :D
I understand your worry but don't be Catherine. = )

He's an actor. In my opinion a good actor should be prepared to do any kind of character, even if they don't mix with their own personal beliefs. It's his job, one he loves to do. A job that helps people put their own lives in perceptive and learn from it.
People will be haters and ignorant for their own choice but nowadays it seems to me that most people, the good people who have a good heart, now understand more than ever that it's not correct to confused a fictional character (that an actors has done) with the person itself. In Jim's case, he's not only interested in acting but they are all separated things. Trust me. The parents who will buy Jim's book, will buy it not based on his movies but based on the message of the story. And for those who will buy it based on his movies, trust me, it won't be because of Kick Ass 2. And there's also those who will buy because it's Jim Carrey. But "Jim Carrey" is associated with fun and love. If "The Cable Guy" and "Batman Forever" (for example) didn't change what people though about Jim, there's no way Kick Ass 2 will.

His work does bring good things. So much so, that he will never know. He won't be remembered for anything bad, because he hasn't done anything bad. Have faith girl! :D
It will all be great!
Lots of Kisses to you Catherine. :wink:

That's very sweet of you
Don't get me wrong and please don't laugh but I aware to u that I have never seen that side of him I only see the best of his movies never any r rated ones it pg 13 it is
gainst my personal beliefs and other reasons so I was shocked needless to say
I don't judge anyone, its not that, its about supporting someone when they are trying to shine positive light, ...I or my wish for James is higher calling past is past ,,and that's fine but now is time for change, he is somewhat changing towards a more spiritual path and these other things will consume him, making him not to be able to focus on better u ..take notice how much time it takes to do a movie lots of time, take note in two years how many rollers he has on twitter on better u, 30! How many on his personal Jim Carrey on twitter ,,,,11 million in the past 2 years it doubled ,,now jc posted a video taken 2 yearsago his trip to hati,he says that many children don't live to the age of 5. That's why he started better u, to help plant n feed people so they can have hope, so why shouldn't we pay more attention? To better?! U.

Also people can change regardless of their past record or choices, its I know just fictional but also its principal, its still going to consume time lots of it , dedication that's why he is good at everything he does, but...he can do more and better, and its really up to him, his own personal reflection,he can focus on one thing and be great at what ever he does, being the best, I would rather see him leave behind more positive thought provoking roles, influences messages lessons going up as a maryter martyre' ,saint like, I'm worried yes worried that he will lose credentials and mostly respect , not worried what people think, not in that sence, people need people, and people who are trying to earn respect, earn it by their actions and choices, the way u walk and talk choices will determine weather a person is merits respect, when people respect you, they honor you and they will listen to you, just saying bottom line, we want respect, who doesn't care about being respected, I want respect, I can't even feel worthy without it, its depressing, one negative caused bunch of bad ones to follow after it and attracts that bad energy to him, I just don't want him to get harmed in anyway, anyway
Catherine

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Catherine wrote:That's very sweet of you
Don't get me wrong and please don't laugh but I aware to u that I have never seen that side of him I only see the best of his movies never any r rated ones it pg 13 it is
gainst my personal beliefs and other reasons so I was shocked needless to say
I don't judge anyone, its not that, its about supporting someone when they are trying to shine positive light, ...I or my wish for James is higher calling past is past ,,and that's fine but now is time for change, he is somewhat changing towards a more spiritual path and these other things will consume him, making him not to be able to focus on better u ..take notice how much time it takes to do a movie lots of time, take note in two years how many rollers he has on twitter on better u, 30! How many on his personal Jim Carrey on twitter ,,,,11 million in the past 2 years it doubled ,,now jc posted a video taken 2 yearsago his trip to hati,he says that many children don't live to the age of 5. That's why he started better u, to help plant n feed people so they can have hope, so why shouldn't we pay more attention? To better?! U.

Also people can change regardless of their past record or choices, its I know just fictional but also its principal, its still going to consume time lots of it , dedication that's why he is good at everything he does, but...he can do more and better, and its really up to him, his own personal reflection,he can focus on one thing and be great at what ever he does, being the best, I would rather see him leave behind more positive thought provoking roles, influences messages lessons going up as a maryter martyre' ,saint like, I'm worried yes worried that he will lose credentials and mostly respect , not worried what people think, not in that sence, people need people, and people who are trying to earn respect, earn it by their actions and choices, the way u walk and talk choices will determine weather a person is merits respect, when people respect you, they honor you and they will listen to you, just saying bottom line, we want respect, who doesn't care about being respected, I want respect, I can't even feel worthy without it, its depressing, one negative caused bunch of bad ones to follow after it and attracts that bad energy to him, I just don't want him to get harmed in anyway, anyway

Don't worry. I won't laugh. Why would I? That doesn't mean you don't like him. It's your personal choice and we have to respect that. I love all his movies but I'm the first to admit that there are some I see more often that others, because I can relate to the characters. ^^'
You have to do what you feel like doing for your conscience we all have to respect it.

Jim is involved in some many things at once and he seems the kind of person that's always concentrate in what he's doing. But he has mention before that he changes sometimes. I don't know if you saw Jim in GATE this year but you should see the video. He was honest with the audience, by assuming that currently he was not feeling that spiritual but his tone told me that he was hopeful that would change. Sometimes we feel more spiritual, others not so much. It depends on what goes on in your life at the moment.

As fans we pay attention to everything he does. Whether we agree or not, sometimes we care more about a project than others but it's his choice on what he wants to concentrate to do.

I don't have much life experience Catherine. Unfortunately I don't. But I prefer seeing the bad in a movie, than in real life. And sometimes you can learn through a movie what you shouldn't do, especially if you're a good person. If you're a bad person, it won't matter because eventually they will fall into the wrong path. People are not responsible for what they feel but they are responsible for what they do.

I understand. = )
I want respect too and regarding Jim, trust me, I saw and read a lot of things that people said about him (regarding the gun control thing) that really made me lose faith in mankind. But Catherine. He did good! He gave the perfect answer to those people and did it with more respect than they ever showed. He's full of light and he shows that where it really matters: real life. :D
He's so good at so many different things that respect is something he will always have.
The people who don't have respect for others - no matter what reason, are the ones we should feel sorry for cause unless they change, they will live in darkness.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Return to Off Topic